This is about as simple a programming device as I have ever seen. Assuming you have a Marantec garage door opener, as a condo building I work on does, you must have at least one of these. Let's say you want to add another remote to the opener:
1. Plug the three wire device into the LEFT side of your original opener
2. Plug the three wire device into the RIGHT side of your new opener (now the two openers are connected together)
3. Push the big oval button on the ORIGINAL opener and hold it
4. Push the big oval button on the NEW opener and hold it; it should flash for a few seconds and then show a steady light like the original opener
5. Unplug from both openers. You are finished.
If the new opener doesn't flash, check the connections to the program pins and make sure good contact is being made. Try again and it should work. I programmed ten of them in a row and the only problem I had was that one of the openers had a bad battery that had to be replaced before it would program properly.
This is a must have device for Marantec garage door opener owners. Be sure to check if you are ordering a new opener, because a lot of the time the program pins are included with each new opener. Hint: I put mine in a small plastic baggie and put it on top of the Marantec opener so I could find it when I needed it.
|商品尺寸||25 x 10 x 3 毫米|