black+decker pb1002g fusionblade personal blender with 20 ounce portable personal blending jars(with travel lids), gray single serve blender by black+decker
- Fusion Blade-The stainless steel Fusion Blade is designed to quickly crush ice and evenly blend soups and smoothies
- 275 Watts of Power-The 275-watt motor is powerful enough to shred ice into snow and puree food quickly and evenly
- 2 Blending Jars
- On/Off Button-Operation is simple with an on/off button that gives you control over the consistency of your drinks
- 2 year limited warranty
Black & Decker Personal Blender with Fusion Blade Technology is a patented blade design & jar shape provides superior blended results. Powerful 250 Watt Motor. 2 Personal Jars Included (2) 20 oz. BPA Free Single Serve Jars (2) Re-sealable Travel Lids (1) FusionBlade Blade Base. Compact & Lightweight Design. Minimal counter space for everyday use Easy On/Off Button-Provides better control than push pulse actions. Black.
Create personalized blended drinks
with the Black+Decker PB1002G FusionBlade Blender. Perfect for single servings, the blender comes with a pair of 20 ounce jars that include twist-on travel lids to keep your beverages in place no matter where you go. The powerful stainless steel FusionBlade is designed to crush ice and blend foods and liquids evenly, making it the ideal tool for creating mixed drinks and smoothies. Mix some drinks for a night in or create a protein shake to take to the gym, this blender can make customized beverages for all occasions.
The stainless steel FusionBlade is designed to quickly crush ice and evenly blend soups and smoothies.
The motor provides 275 watts of power to shred ice into snow and puree food quickly and evenly.
2 Blending Jars
A pair of 20 ounce plastic jars is included. They come complete with twist-on travel lids that make it easy to take your beverages on-the-go without spilling. The jars and lids are dishwasher-safe.
Operation is simple with an on/off button that gives you control over the consistency of your drinks.
FusionBlade Personal Blender (Red)
Item # PB1002R
Creating personalized blended drinks has never been easier thanks to the Black & Decker PB1002R FusionBlade Blender. Perfect for single servings, the blender comes with a pair of 20 ounce jars that include twist-on travel lids to keep your beverages in place no matter where you go.
Fast & Easy
Simply replace blade lid with resealable travel lid for perfect smoothies on the go
- I love that I can mix in the bottle, switch covers and go.
- The bottle fits perfectly into a car cup holder.
- The base in lightweight and easy to move around and has a small footprint and not too large to leave on the counter.
- The bottle is very tall and narrow, this makes it difficult for anything at the top to get blended well.
- The blade is pretty worthless. You can blend frozen fruit, but there better be barely any in the bottle and the rest filled with liquid. There must be a lot of liquid for this to blend at all.
- I almost always have to take the bottle off the base several times during blending and shake it up in order for the entire bottle to blend.
- More often than not, I start to hear a really loud noise come from the blender. It'll vibrate so hard that the bottle begins to twist off the cap and the smoothie splatters everywhere (see attached picture).
I really wanted to like this. I didn't expect it to be of Vitamix quality, but I did expect it to blend. After only a month, I am sick and tired of having to clean up splattered smoothie and I will be retiring it to the garbage. If you are looking to just mixed up some protein powder, liquid and banana, it'll likely work great for you!
I did some researching on additional options for personal blenders and most sources say you should try to find a blender which the blades are "tall" or high as it helps pull down the food/ingredients - the blade on this blender is extremely flat. I sold this thing in a yard sale group shortly after purchasing.
Maybe if you're blending food that is already very soft (like fresh berries) it would perform better since it doesn't have to work as hard.