Studio JPIC’s Camera Calculators app is designed to help photographers and filmmakers plan their photo and video shoots by ensuring you have the right settings on your camera and lens for the results you are looking for.
Whether you use a point & shoot, cell phone, DSLR, camcorder or pro video equipment, these apps will help you get the shots you need, both in the studio and in the field, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
Currently the app contains the following calculators:
• Circle of Confusion – Is an advanced calculator mostly used as part of other calculations.
• Depth of Field (DoF) – Helps you plan which part of the image will be in focus.
• Hyperfocal Distance – Helps you decide the focus distance where everything will be in focus up to infinity distance.
• Timelapse Interval – Helps you choose an interval for your timelapses.
• Timelapse Recording Time – Helps you determine how much time will be needed to take your timelapses.
• Timelapse Clip Duration – Helps you determine the duration of your timelapse videos.
More calculators may be added in the future for both photography and videography.