Pro Peeler 黑色 Vegetable Peeler 01
- Are you happy with your traditional swivel or Y vegetable peeler? If you are, read no further. If you're "peeler frustrated", however, maybe even resorting to a paring knofe for all but simple carrot scraping chores, then the single edge blade Pro Peeler may be right for you!
- STAYS SHARP 10x LONGER THAN STEEL: Advanced ceramic blade is harder than steel, never rusts, lasts years longer than stainless or carbon steel peelers. Non-porous, so it won't pick up strong odors or tastes from foods.
- NO WASTE: Precisely calibrated to remove a thin strip of peel without mangling the fruit or vegetable. The thickness of the peel can be adjusted by the amount of pressure applied. As a carrot peeler, it scrapes off a thin strip of peel, while as a butternut squash peeler, it handily deals with the thicker skin.
- COMFORTABLE: Perfectly balanced, nonskid ergonomic grip, solid contoured handle designed for controlled peeling
- EASY CARE AND LIFETIME WARRANTY: Single piece handle has no seams to harbor germs or bacteria; dishwasher safe for easy cleaning; Return for replacement at any time, for any reason, no questions asked. BONUS: Receive FREE ebook, "How to Select Fresh Vegetables," with purchase (See ASIN B00KR11L00 for more information on the book)
The Secret to Perfectly Peeled Vegetables
Why is the Pro PeelerTM the Best Vegetable Peeler?
- Razor Sharp Blade: stays sharp longer than either stainless or high carbon steel blades
- Advanced Ceramics: Non porous, non reactive ceramic blade will not absorb odors or discolor food
- Ergonomic Design: Perfectly balanced lightweight handle, designed for comfort
- Easy Care: Dishwasher safe, never rusts
- Less Waste: Precisely calibrated to remove just the peel, not the flesh.
-Angled Tip: Built-in potato eye and blemish remover scoops out defects in one quick movement
-Customers describe as "the best peeler I've ever used!"
The Pro Peeler's blade can be removed and replaced so that the peeler can be customized for either right or left handed use.
Healthy Peeling- Most nutrients are located just under the skin of fruits and vegetables. Since the Pro PeelerTM removes less of the flesh than other peelers, you're maximizing the nutrients available for your family.
- The Pro PeelerTM is injection molded in a single piece of polypropylene, resulting in a smooth design with no joints to harbor germs and bacteria
- The materials are stable at very high temperatures, so you can feel free to use the sterilize setting of your dishwasher
Cestari Kitchen is so confident that the Pro PeelerTM is the only fruit and vegetable peeler you'll ever need that it is backed by a ***, no questions asked, lifetime warranty.
Don't waste another minute struggling with your old peeler. Order your Pro Peeler today!
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I hated the new one. I couldn't find a comfortable way to hold it, and it slowed me down a lot. It also made my wrist hurt. I kept using the old one, but finally just gave up and used a paring knife, which is pretty wasteful.
I found this one and figured I'd give it a try. It's exactly what I've wanted. The ceramic blade is nice and sharp, and the tip works well for digging out damaged spots. At first I was cutting way too deeply into whatever I was peeling, but that's because I was used to using a very dull peeler that required a lot of force. I used a lighter touch and that worked perfectly.
It's comfortable to hold. I know this because I used it for hours on Thanksgiving. It held up to the abuse and did a great job, even on tough veggies like turnips.
One thing I don't like (and this is my fault) is that I have to figure out how to switch the blade around to the left-handed configuration. For most veggies, I peel away from myself, and this came with the blade set up for that kind of use. Some things are easier to peel toward myself (apples, for example), and I'll have to switch the blade around to do that. Naturally, I threw away the instructions.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who feels more comfortable with a Y-shaped peeler, but for me this is a perfect replacement for my old straight steel peeler.
I recently had to peel beets. I knew this was going to be a challenge. The peeler skipped off the beet and cut my hand. Actually in peeling a trio of beets, I got myself twice. This implement is on par with the box grater in causing hand trauma.
I guess I go back and buy an Ecko like my last one that lasted 20 years with barely a nick to my hands.