Happy Tot Organic Stage 4 Super Foods Apples Spinach Peas & Broccoli + Super Chia, 4.22 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 16) (Packaging May Vary)
|价格:||(￥3.24 / Ounce)|
- SUPER TASTY SUPERFOODS: Easily welcome superfoods into your tot’s diet, along with important nutrients. A blend of organic fruits, vegetables, and wholesome chia seeds offer omega-3s, fiber, and vitamin C to your growing (and sometimes picky!) eater.
- STAGE FOUR EATERS: The most important aspect of food for the toddler years is the quality–the types of carbs, protein, and fat, as well as the vitamins and minerals, in the foods you feed your baby & Happy Tot's Stage 4 foods are great for picky eaters!
- HAPPY TOT: Our toddler foods & toddler snacks are designed to provide your toddler with wholesome nourishment to help support development. Our organic yogurt, veggie bowls, toddler formula, multi-grain toddler snacks & more will keep your tot a Happy Tot.
- MINDFULLY MADE: We develop premium organic recipes perfectly matched with your child's age and stage. Explore our snacks & meals for growing babies, toddlers & kids, from baby food pouches to freeze-dried yogurt treats, organic cereals & toddler snacks.
- HAPPY TUMMIES: Try Happy Tot's full line of toddler smoothie pouches, organic toddler milk drink, whole milk yogurt, puffed grain snacks, and meal bowls if you've enjoyed products from MySuperSnacks, Annie's, Sprout, Veggie-Go's, Nosh or Nature's Bandits.
Our apple, spinach, pea and broccoli pouch is more than just a combination of organic fruits and veggies. We add Salba chia for added nutrients like omega-3s (ALA) and fiber. Toddlers enjoy feeding themselves these pouches, and moms love that they are getting so much nutrition in one little pouch.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
There are non-profit organizations that test baby food for safety, my wife wanted me to check out some of the foods we are buying for the kids. Most are fine, some are not.
I looked up all 4 pouch types on clean label project (that is the organization), I found this (attached screen capture for one of the bad ones) -
For the happy tot pouches, these tested fine:
- sweet potato, apple, carrot & cinnamon
- apple and butternut squash"
These two did NOT test safe - unsafe levels of Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury :
- green beans, pear & pea
- spinach, mango, pear
So, as far as I am concerned, half of the pouches are unsafe. I will have to buy them individually in the future.