MoKo PU 袖父母。3296750 13.3 inch
- Precise fit for Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch / Macbook Pro 13.3-Inch (2017 / 2016 / 2015 ) / Dell XPS13 13.3-Inch / Samsung Notebook 9 / 9 Spin 13.3-Inch / Asus ZenBook Flip(UX360CA) 13.3-Inch PC Laptop.
- Built in card slot, ideal for storage of small items such as postcard, credit card, bank card, Oyster card, USB sticks, mobile hard disk, keys, etc.
- Magnetic seal when closed to keep your tablet secured in place.
- Slim and lightweight: does not bulk your laptop up and can easily slide into your briefcase, backpack, or other bag. This portable and fashionable bag is just perfect for carrying your laptop when you go to school, to work or to travel, your laptop really needs one!
- Premium PU leather exterior and soft felt interior to protect your precious PC from accidental scratches.
Custom designed for Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch / Macbook Pro 13.3-Inch (2017 / 2016 / 2015) / Dell XPS13 13.3-Inch / Asus ZenBook Flip(UX360CA) 13.3-Inch Laptops, this case features a combination of functionality and style.
Built in card slot for bank card, postcard, Oyster card or USB sticks.
Magnetic seal when closed to keep your tablet secured in place.
The slim design allows you to use as a standalone case and carry only the essentials or place in your bag for added protection.
Premium PU leather exterior and soft felt interior to protect tablet from scratches.
NOTE: MacBook Air may go into sleep mode because of the magnetic strip on the sleeve, please keep your laptop away from your sleeve when you use it.
- Built in Card Slot
- Magnetic seal when closed
- Splash Proof
- Lifetime Guarantee
This product is sold exclusively by BSCstore. Only buy from BSCstore to get genuine MoKo products with superb warranty and customer service.
MoKo is registered trademark of BSCstore and is exclusively distributed by BSCstore on Amazon. MoKo trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
- Surface book fits tight, but not too tight.
- You would want to remove pen from the side of the Book as it would get lose in the case, but there is a special pen holder on the right inside wall of the case that will give pen better protection and ensure you would not lose it
- the same right side has a bigger side opening, partially to allow to easily put pen in the holder, but also allowing to charge the Book while in the case if you put it with charging port on the top. Power cable easily slides in and magnetically attaches to the charging port. Make sure your Book is off or hybernating while charging in the case. Otherwise it might wake up and as it warms up due to charging, it would start fans with very little space to blow air out.
- The top cover flips and attaches magnetically to the case. It is pretty secure and works from the get go - no need to wait for case to 'stretch'. I would not carry it upside down, but you don't have to worry of the cover disengaging on it's own otherwise.
- There is no place to put power block (the rear paper pocket is too tight when Book is inserted to allow anything but a skinny notepad). I have not deducted any stars, as the case is clearly designed to carry Book during the day and if you make sure to charge it fully by morning, you should have no problem working without the need to charge it again until evening
- You can use back pocket to store few adapters that you might want to take with you (HDMI or Ethernet adapter, for example)
- On the front of the case behind the flip cover there is a small nifty pocket for business cards.
- The case is made from fake leather, but looks very classy and soft to touch. The inside is also soft, so there are no issues with Book being accidentally scratched while inside
- Case provides sufficient protection from low falls or falls to the soft ground. All the corners are stiff and have some play inside to soften the fall. If you manage to drop the Book while in the case from 5-6 feet on the hard ground (concrete), don't expect it to work miracles.
- This case is absolutely identical to ProCase that sells for twice the price and I love the brown color - it looks very classy and not boring like black one.
- Color of the case I received fully matched color in the pictures.
The MoKo 12-inch Laptop sleeve is a medium brown, leather-look vinyl. It is very soft but they did a nice job adding stiffness by stitching in a cardboard insert. You can't see the cardboard, and at first I wasn't sure that I'd like it... but it does not detract from the feel of the case, and it does ensure the case keeps its shape. The interior of the case is a soft, suede-like, microfiber. The stitching is well done. The magnetic closure runs across the center 2/3's of the flap and does a fine job of staying closed.
The case arrived well packaged and brand new. It was a little difficult sliding the 12-inch MacBook in, at first, but the vinyl is soft enough to give a bit, then the sleeve fit like a glove after that. The sleeve has a thin amount of padding within its walls; a nice touch.
The color is medium brown; a little bit lighter than I expected, but I was not displeased. You can see in the photographs attached, the case on a dark brown table, with my Gold colored MacBook. (hopefully this gives a little color reference)
Overall, the sleeve is extremely well crafted for a $15 case.
I have a Surface Laptop 2017. This case is way too big for it, width and thickness-wise. The reason I'm giving it a 1 instead of a 2-3 is because they charge me $9 to return it, which is half of the price of the case. I might as well keep it... even if I won't use it cuz it's too big!