Panasonic BQ-CC17KSBA eneloop Advanced Individual Battery Charger with 4 LED Charge Indicator Lights, Black
- Individually charges eneloop and eneloop pro Ni-MH rechargeable AA or AAA batteries
- 4 individual LED charge indicator lights
- Battery detection technology - auto shut off
- Retractable AC plug
The Panasonic BQ-CC17, 4-position Ni-MH battery charger delivers advanced, individual cell charging capabilities. Ideal for use at home, in the office, or on the road, this Panasonic CC17 charger is a convenient way to recharge any combination of up to four AA or AAA Ni-MH eneloop, eneloop pro, or conventional Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. The CC17 charger also features 4 LED charge indicator lights and a retractable AC plug. This advanced AC charger is designed to charge battery cells individually; allowing you the freedom to completely charge fully discharged cells or just top off the charge of AA or AAA cells that are only partially drained. The single cell charge capability allows any combination of one, two, three or four AA or AAA Ni-MH batteries to be charged at the same time.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Pair this with the eneloop batteries or the Amazon Basics options and you're good to go.
What people don't tell you about having a baby is that you will go through copious amounts of batteries! Every damn toy, noisemaker, monitor, etc. etc. requires an endless stream of batteries. So it is logical to make the jump to rechargeables (I did) which presents a new challenge, charging the batteries!
I selected this Panasonic 'namebrand' product (which I don't normally do) because of two key advantages. The first being that it charges with a Delta-V cutoff to extend the life of your rechargeable Ni-Mh (Eneloop, Amazon Ni-Hm, ect) batteries. Other chargers tend to overcharge your batteries leading to failures and premature wear. The second reason is that this charger will charge batteries individually instead of pairs like most chargers.
The thing works great and is definitely a tool you don't want to shortchange yourself on!
- Delta-V cutoff to extend the life of your rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries.
- Charge batteries individually (instead of pairs)
- Charges fast and accurately.
- Takes up a wall outlet space.
- Cnly comes in a model that charges four at a time.
- Only use and charge Ni-Mh Batteries
- Save money and buy the Amazon brand Ni-Mh Batteries. Check out my review here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R17UM2XL6BIRSW/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm
If I had tried the unit when I received it, it would have been returned.