T-fal E8340763 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Cookware T-fal E8340763 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Cookware 黑色 10-Inch
- Dress up grilled steak; fish and veggies with authentic restaurant stripes which is perfect for browning; searing; flying and Sautéing
- Large; extra-long handle with Easy-to-grip side helper handles and signature thumb rest for easy handling
- Heats evenly and consistently; Oven-safe up to 600 degree F and is PFOA Free and Cadmium Free
- Cast iron is the best material for heat retention and distribution and it can take some heat-up to 600 degrees F
- Comes pre-seasoned for first use and includes step by step instructions for seasoning case
T-fal's cast iron can really take the heat! It is heat safe to 600 degrees F making it compatible with the stovetop, oven, outdoor grill, or even a fire pit. The heavy cast iron construction provides the perfect sear for steaks and chicken and just the right sizzle for your home-style bacon and eggs. T-fal's durable, heave duty cookware is made to last a life time!
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Here's some helpful tips:
1. Season it up a couple of times before you cook with it officially: lightly spread some oil on the pan, put it in the oven on 450 for an hour, and repeat that a couple of times. I simply turned on the oven and shoved it in while i was watching tv and let it sit to cool off afterwards.
2. Don't cook eggs on it the first time you use it. these pans BECOME non-stick, they're not born that way. Be a smart human being; cook meats for the first month; bacon, steaks, burgers... things that naturally season your pan and don't have a large tendency to stick.
3. Don't let them sit in water. rinse them off, wipe them down, and put a tablespoon of vegetable oil spread thin for storing. NOT HARD.
**At the end of the day, even if your pan gets a little rust on it, don't just throw it away. Open your computer, go to the almighty google, and research how to safely remove small bits of rust. These pans are meant to be used for a long long time. You'll be healthier and the food you cook will taste wonderful. I myself have not had a single issue, nor has it been hard to clean. Keep it simple people.
Don't be intimidated; you'll be better for cooking with cast iron. You can also brag a little bit; people tend to regard us cast iron chefs in a brighter light. Good luck and enjoy! Great product!
Super heavy. I would recommend getting the silicone cover that goes on the handle and on the edge of the pan to make easy lifting and you don't burn the crap out of your hands.