Ellis Curtain Jessica Sheer Ruffled Priscilla Pair Curtains with Ties, 100 by 63-Inch, Ivory
- Made with Dacron Ninon fabric gives them a tight smooth weave and mesh-like appearance that will soften the look and feel of any room
- Gives the feeling of privacy but still allows natural outside light in; Great to use alone or along with your other window treatments
- Constructed with a 1.5" rod pocket, 1.5" header and decorative ruffle; Sold in pairs (2 Panels) Machine wash in cold water, tumble-dry on delicate
- Width is measured overall 100"; Length is measured overall 63" from header top (ruffle above the rod pocket) to bottom of panel
- Includes 2 standard tiebacks; For wider windows or a customized look add the filler valance between the panels
Ellis Curtain Jessica Sheer 100-by-63 Inch Ruffled Priscilla Pair Curtains with Ties-The Jessica Sheer Curtains are the perfect answer to dress up your windows. Made with Dacron Ninon fabric gives them a tight smooth weave and mesh-like appearance that will soften the look and feel of any room. They give the feeling of intimacy and privacy but still allow in light. They are wonderful to use alone or along with your other window treatments. Each curtain panel is constructed with a 1.5-inch rod pocket, 1.5-inch header and decorative ruffle. Sold in pairs (2 Panels) Width is measured overall 100-Inch per pair of panels (both 50-inch panels together) Length is measured overall 63-Inch from header top (ruffle above the rod pocket) to bottom of panel and includes 2 standard tiebacks. Machine wash in cold water, tumble-dry on delicate cycle. Jessica Sheer Tailored Tiers, Valance and Swags also available thru Amazon.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Everyone that has seen them just love them and the crispness and comfy feel they give to the room.
Since it's such a sheer fabric, the rings are more apparent than I'd like. It does gather and ruffle well enough, but the overall look on my window is still very cheap. Maybe if I'd paid one third of what I did pay, I wouldn't mind so much. I think I'll keep looking for a nicer window treatment...