使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
This is Brilliant: CBT, NLP, Confidence, Memory Training, Interview Answers, Negotiations, Selling, Presentation & Networking (Brilliant Lifeskills) (English Edition) Kindle电子书
This FREE eBook contains 10 full chapters from 10 bestselling Brilliant books - that's around 240 brilliant pages to help you develop your business skills, pursue the career you love or live the life you really want to live. With quick tips and advice, the Brilliant series makes complex topics simple and easy to apply in the real world.
PART 1: Life
Our life titles cover all kinds of personal development topics to help you feel inspired and motivated to achieve what you want.
- Learn how to avoid common thinking traps using cognitive behavioural therapy
- Use NLP to think your way to feeling great
- Understand the rules of body language and attraction
- Improve your confidence at home and work
- Find out the secrets to remembering names and numbers
- Deal with awkward questions from mean interviewers
- Learn how to haggle
- Give your best in presentations
- Discover how to strike up conversation with strangers and avoid awkward pauses when networking
- Focus on asking the right questions at the right time to the right person when selling your service/product
PART 2: Business
Our business titles highlight key management and career issues and give you brilliant ways to overcome them, taking you one step closer to reaching your professional goals.
1.5 million Brilliant books have been sold around the world across business, careers, management, lifeskills, computing, teaching and study skills topics. So if you need help, advice or inspiration then we’ll have something for all your personal and professional needs.
- ASIN : B00GMJA4BS
- 出版社 : Pearson; 第 1st 版 (2013年11月18日)
- 出版日期 : 2013年11月18日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 3889 KB
- 同步设备使用情况： : 根据出版商限制，最多 5 台同步设备
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 已启用
- 纸书页数 : 285页
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 商品里排第17,094名Kindle商店 (查看Kindle商店商品销售排行榜)
|5 星 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 星 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 星 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 星 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 星 0% (0%)||0%|
This book gives you the opportunity to check out the style of advice from different writers, sometimes really good advice can be packaged in a way that not everyone can follow.
There are a range of brilliant chapters presented in this publication offering the reader the opportunity to follow up on a subject they are interested in.
A good cross section of self help subjects is included to help develop people skills