Fusionbrands Reusable Rubber Food Saver 粉红色
- Intended for use as a food and container cover for refrigerator or freezer
- Reusable food saver, eco-friendly alternative to plastic wrap
- Stretches, clings and form fits to fresh cut food, dishes and containers
- Hand wash only, not microwave safe, EU/FDA food safe Sticky Rubber, BPA/Phthalates free
- Contains 2 Small/Fuchsia-fits up to 3 inches
Move over plastic wrap, the CoverBlubber is here! It's the super stretchy food cover for use inside the refrigerator or freezer. CoverBlubber is made of food safe Sticky Rubber, a safer alternative to plastic wrap, that you can place directly on food or containers of various shapes and sizes. The CoverBlubber is the perfect food storage solution--it stretches and clings and form fits to fresh cut food and just about any container. Note that the CoverBlubber must be utilized in the refrigerator or freezer only and should not be left on the countertop, tabletop, or pantry. Warmer temperatures combined with stretching the CoverBlubber can lead to holes or tears in the CoverBlubber. Leave in the fridge or freezer when it is in use. Hand wash only. Do not microwave. Small/Fuchsia (fits up to 3 inches/8 cm) Medium/Green (fits up to 5 inches/12.7 cm) Large/Blue (fits up to 7 inches/17.8 cm) X-Large/Purple (fits up to 10 inches/25.4 cm)Mixed 4 Pack (1 of each size)CoverBlubber, so cool to use you'll want leftovers!.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. environmentally friendly
2. They are easy to clean - just wash with a little soap and warm water and rinse.
3. Don't pick up odor. I have used them for onions and they have not picked up an odor at all.
4. Useful for a wide range of sizes of fruits / vegetables / bowls / etc.
5. Well, they're kind of cute!
1. A little challenging to stretch on. This is definitely a two handed operation. Nothing extreme, but worth noting.
2. If they - or the outside of a bowl you are trying to cover - has even a little moisture, they will NOT work. They need a dry surface to stick to. Just so you know.
All in all, I'm glad I purchased them, and would recommend them to a friend - with the caveats above.