FastFerment frw FastRack Bomber Tray Wine Bottle Cleaning and Drying Rack, FastRack12 Two One, White
- DRAIN & DRY: Finally a bottle drying tree alternative! Eliminate contact with the inside of your bottle drying rack. The double rack system FastRack12 can fit up to 24 Bomber/Belgian bottles or 24 Wine bottles
- DISHWASHER FRIENDLY: The FastRack bottle drying rack and tray are safe to go into your dishwasher after usage. Unlike other bottle drying tree systems, we easily come apart and fit into a dishwasher without any hassle
- RACK & STACK: Several full FastRack bottle drying racks can be stacked on top of each other up to 5 high for convenient storage inside the FastRack bottle tray. The more you stack, the more secure it gets! Try doing THAT with a typical bottle drying tree!
- COLLECT AND STORE: Keep your wine & bomber bottle empties organized, stored safely and out of your way ready for the next batch from your wine fermenting or home-brew kit
- TRUST OUR FERMENTATION ACCESSORIES: Many of our FastFerment Conical Fermenter products are designed to work with eachother. Trust FastFerment with all your home-brew kit needs
FastRacks are the best system to drain, stack & store bottles of various sizes. Made from Food Grade HDPE, these racks and trays are dishwasher safe. FastRack24 racks hold 24 12oz bottles & FastRack12 racks hold bomber & wine bottles of various sizes. These racks and trays take up minimal space and can be stacked up to 5 high for compact storage. The inside of bottles does not make contact with the racks ensuring sanitary drying conditions. Once you pick up a FastRack, you'll never go back to a Bottle Tree.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
This system takes up a LOT less space. Because the bottles stand vertically, they drain completely and that lets you get to bottling more quickly. Sure, you have liquid the pools in the bases of the lower tier of bottles but that's fine because it's on the outside. It doesn't interfere with getting to your bottling.
The other advantage is that when you're done and put it away the whole thing packs up extremely compactly. You can stash it most anywhere rather than having a big box to put away. And it's less expensive!