Belkin Car Charge for iPhone 5/5s 自动 黑色F8J034tt FM 无色/未*
- Connects through your car's FM receiver with no special wiring or installation
- Clear Scan technology automatically finds the strongest FM station for the best music transmission
- Swiveling cradle, for horizontal iPhone positioning and easy GPS viewing. Cradle is adjustable to fit iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c and iPod touch 5th Gen
- Built-in Lightning connector
TuneBase FM with Handsfree for Phone 5
Play music and make hands-free calls through car's FM receiver ClearScan technology finds the strongest signal
Cradle swivels horizontally for easy viewing
Charges using car's lighter outlet
Fits iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th gen, even with a case on
High-contrast LCD and two programmable presets
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I needed a way to listen to the content of my smartphone (music, podcasts) on my old car, but had long heard about the shortcomings of FM transmitters. Since I wasn't going to invest money in a new car stereo for my old car, I figured I'd try out an FM transmitter. I researched a bit, and purchased the Belkin TuneBase.
After using this for a while, I'm happy with the product. I certainly see some of the shortcomings that folks have talked about (interference, sometimes difficulty tuning into a good band, accidental bumping of buttons), and have experienced them all. However, it has been a very positive experience overall, and like I mentioned earlier, I didn't have to invest new equipment into an old vehicle.
- charges your phone and does the FM transmitting
- works 98% of the time for me (problem areas are those with radio towers, high powered electrical lines, etc causing interference)
- I can now listen to the stuff on my phone
- the holder expands enough to fit a variety of my phones, even those in cases
- it's not hard to accidentally bump the buttons on the unit to change frequencies
- there is not much adaptability on the 'base', particularly if your cigarette lighter (used for power) is in an unusual or inconvenient spot
Also you won't be able to fit it in if you have some crazy iPhone case, anything that's completely covers bottom part of your cell phone-no go. If you are not ready to get rid of the case, don't buy this item. Even Apple made leather cases won't work with this charger, I had to get cheap 1$ case, so my bottom part is completely open in order for this charger to work with my phone! So keep this in mind!
- Spigen SGP10492 Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5/5S
- Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 5 & 5S
- LUVVITT® CLEARVIEW Scratch-Resistant Slim Clear Back Case with Bumper
So I tested with each case above and none would CHARGE from this. It does charge without cases.
This was a deal breaker as I don't see much value in bulky phone holder without charging function.
If you don't use case or do not care about charging then it could work for you.