Dress My Cupcake DMC34970 Clear Vintage Jardin Mason Jar with Yellow Striped Straws, 32-Ounce
- Includes 24 mason jars, 25 paper straws; Jars do not include lids
- Jars measure 6.5-inch height, 3.25-inch base, 3-inch choke
- Best selling Dress My Cupcake vintage paper straws measure 7-3/4-inch, are durable and made from food safe ink
- Ideal for rustic weddings, outdoor events, picnics and beach parties
- Combine with cupcake wrappers, wooden cutlery and 1000s of other Dress My Cupcake products to complete your dessert table
- Jars are NOT FOOD SAFE and for DECORATION ONLY.
Dress My Cupcake is the world's largest manufacturer and distributor of dessert table supplies and couture party decor. Our best selling product line includes designer cupcake wrappers, tissue paper pom poms, cupcake stands, cake pop supplies, crystals, vintage straws, washi tape, glitter ribbon, dessert sticks, stamped wooden cutlery kits and so much more. Dress My Cupcake products have been used to create festive candy buffets and dessert tables at all types of special events, including weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthdays, college events, bar and bat mitzvahs, corporate events, Hollywood galas and more.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I loved them when they arrived, even tho 1 jars was broken upon arrival. You can't really tell by a quick look that they're dipped in anything. It wasn't until I went to wash some for use that I discovered that they are. It felt like a film on the jar when I was hand washing one. Using a soft scrubby, the film started to come off, which was when I discovered that I had scrubbed off the blue tone! MAJOR disappointment!
The jars themselves are simply mason jars, and good as far as that goes.
If you plan to use these for dry storage, they'll probably be fine. But if you plan on canning with them, or using a dishwasher to clean them, know that the film of blue tone is likely going to come off.
I don't often write reviews, but after how much I paid for these, I wanted to warn others so that they'd know what they're actually getting. I truly regret buying these, but they'll suffice for dry decorative storage.