I have a watch habit. I'll admit it. In addition Tag Huer and Omega automatics, I look for automatic watches that are priced right.
* Very clean design Geat attention to detail on the face and hands, but even the exposed mechanics are clean.
* Good weight. This is no Mickey Mouse watch. It's chunky and has a great weight--you know it's an automatic.
* Priced right.
* Nice case. Although this isn't a $1,000 automatic, it is packaged well.
* Not a mineral face. This is my biggest complaint. I fear the scratches this face will bear.
* Strap is thick. The silicone strap has a nice fit on the wrist, but it is a bit thick. As a result, I cannot wear this watch under a long sleeve shirt.
* Non-moving bezel. At first glance it looks like a diver's bezel. It's not.
For the price though, you can't go wrong.
|特殊功能||1 year seller warranty, 防水|