Suki Tea Earl Grey Blue Flower Fairtrade (Pack of 1, Total 50 Pyramids) (Organic)
|价格:||(￥79.12 / 100 g)|
- An exciting, classic big flavoured earl grey tea - our Champion of Champions
- We source and use the best organic Sicilian bergamot oil available
- The addition of Blue Cornflowers makes this a stunning tea
- Organic, Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Not suitable for NUT AND NUT PRODUCT, COW'S MILK, SOYA, SULPHITES, GLUTEN and CELERY allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods
Bergamot flavoured loose leaf tea pyramid made with fairtrade, organic tea. This tea achieve 2 gold stars in the 2012 great taste awards. This is identified through the accredited certification from Fairtrade and Organic.
Suki Tea was first set up in 2005 by business partners Annie and Oscar in their quest for the perfect cuppa. After both having spent time travelling in Asia they returned to Northern Ireland inspired with a vision to provide a high quality loose leaf tea delivered with a ceremonial experience. Belfast’s Boutique Blender started on a farmers market and has a healthy demand worldwide.
Wishing to provide their customers with the freshest of fine, quality loose leaf tea, herbal infusions and fruit blends from around the world; the pair made ethical sourcing their priority whilst delivering a quality and fresh product. The company’s efforts in ethical sourcing were highlighted in 2012 when they introduced the UK’s first Triple Certified Teas (Fairtrade, Organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified) in their blends of Earl Grey Blue Flower, Darjeeling Bannockburn, and Green Luponde.
Still hand-packing tea with a close knit team of 11, they are winners of over 26 Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Stars and multiple industry awards ... Suki Tea truly is ‘Tea as it Should Be’.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|