Zwiesel 1872 The First Collection Handmade Full Bodied Young Red Wine Glass, 22-Ounce,
- 2 each The First collection stemware
- for use with full-bodied, young red wines
- 22-ounce capacity
- 10.6-inch tall, 3.6-inch wide^Tritan crystal glass: non-lead material of titanium and zirconium oxide
- resists breakage, chipping, scratching, thermal shock resistant
- patented^The First collection: designed in collaboration with famed Somelier Enrico Bernardo, The First Collection is a handmade, mouth blown masterpiece^Dishwasher safe
- do not force bowl tightly over rack prongs
Schott Zwiesel – The world’s best crystal glass
Built on a 130-year tradition of the finest German glassmaking, Schott Zwiesel is the most durable, most beautifully designed and best-manufactured glassware on the market.
Completely lead-free and manufactured using the most environmentally sensitive technology available, Schott Zwiesel crystal glass is the leading choice among wine connoisseurs the world over. Its sculpted bowls and finely edged rims enhance the fullest appreciation of every vintage.
Schott Zwiesel crystal glass has added titanium for strength and added zirconium for crystal clarity, making it dishwasher safe for years of enjoyment. The elegant designs match every taste and cover the full spectrum of beverages.
For any occasion, for everyday or when serving company, Schott Zwiesel crystal glass is sure to impress.
About Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC. is a leading designer, developer, and marketer of quality tableware for high-end restaurants and hotels globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|