|包装清单||3' Usb Cable, 110V Wall Adapter, Flex Mounting System, Usb Power Inserter, Antenna|
|商品尺寸||35.56 x 10.16 x 35.56 cm|
Winegard 户外 HDTV 天线FL6550A Flatwave Air（新） apple
- The future of Free HDTV replaces large unsightly outdoor antennas
- Dual band VHF/UHF driven element with integrated reflector
- State of the art ultra low noise split band digital amplifier
- Compact sleek design with flex mount system
- Designed & assembled in the USA
Watch the top rated shows in HD for Free!
Watch local news, weather, live sports and all of the top-rated shows for free, in HD, and with Dolby Digital Surround Sound with a Winegard FlatWave TV antenna.
Watch More Free HDTV!
FlatWave antennas provide the maximum content available in your area antennas capable of receiving both VHF and UHF signal from up to 60 miles away.
FlatWave amplified antennas feature Clear Circuit technology to give you the absolute best signal quality.
What Channels Will You Receive?
Free over-the-air programming has more options and more channels than ever before! Watch local news and weather, live sports, and all of the top-rated shows. New mult-cast channels offer free movie channels and more!
Cut-the-Cord and Save
The average home pays over $750 for cable in just one year! Did you know that the average household receives 189 channels with cable, but uses only 17 of them.
Watch what you want without the big monthly bill. Cut-the-cord and watch the top-rated shows for free!
Pair With a Streaming Device for more content!
Pair a FlatWave antenna with a streaming device such as a Roku, Fire TV or Chromecast for maximum programming. Watch tons of other TV shows and movies for a fraction of the cost.
|FlatWave Micro||FlatWave Non-Amplified||FlatWave Amped||FlatWave Air|
|Frequency||H-VHF/UHF||H-VHF/UHF||H-VHF/UHF Amplified||H-VHF/UHF Amplified|
|Ideal Mile Range||30 miles||35 miles||50 miles||60+ miles|
|Antenna Dimensions||5.3" x 7" x .5"||12" x 13" x .6"||12" x 13" x .6"||14" x 14" x 4"|
|Mini Coax Length||5'||15'||18.5' w/ USB Power Supply||N/A|
|USB Power Supply||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
We are 40 miles from the local antenna farm and live in a gated community with strict rules about things on your roof.
1) Installed on the edge of the roof, below the rain gutter, and aimed at the antenna farm. Ran RG-6 into the vent underneath and over to the conduit with existing coax and house splitter.
2) Used the powered house amp instead of the USB power brick in the box.
3) Took the existing cable feed and straight into cable modem.
4) Got Hulu TV and already have Netflix, Vudu, and of course AMAZON video from Prime.
5) Have every local channel in 4 rooms...feeding TiVos...and have zero issues.
6) Pulled shielded Cat6 ethernet and replaced single gang plates with dual coax/UTP plates.
Overall, saving $150 PER MONTH on TV, have everything we want, and no gripes from the HOA as the Winegard is nearly invisible.