|包装尺寸||49.28 x 48.26 x 5.08 cm|
NeoSport 5/3mm 男士 NRG 短袖 X-S S653MB-13-XS-Black
NeoSport is staffed by surfers, kiteboarders, watermen, photographers and artists. We work every day to bring you the best wetsuits products for the money, on the market. We are not happy, until you are happy with your NeoSport product. This is what we strive for every day.
NeoSport Triathlon Wetsuit
Men's NRG Triathlon Sleeveless Wetsuit
Backed by 45 years of wetsuit technology, NeoSport wetsuits combine a balanced blend of superior materials and design. NeoSport’s Tri suits are constructed with exclusive ultra-smooth Speed Skin neoprene, providing maximum buoyancy and performance.
NeoSport triathlon suits have all of the key features for both beginner and veteran triathletes.
Constructed with ultra-light material. The lightest weight neoprene on the market will give you an advantage and help you hit that extra gear.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Cons: The gluing and stitching of the material is not good and it is not supported well. After my 2nd swim(2-3hrs of swimming use), the glue on the right thigh came undone with thin stitches holding it in place only. After my 5th swim(total of 5hrs+ use) the left side started to come undone. Then soon after, the glue and the stitches between the inner legs came undone(with only about 15 hrs of swimming use only).
Extra: I am training for IronMan and wanted to test out a cheaper suit to see if it will be good, but it didn't last. I got about 15 hrs total of swimming time only. The suit fell apart ESPECIALLY on the areas with lots of movement(hips, outer/inner thighs). With $180 spent on this suit, I should have saved it and invested into a $300-500 Roka swimsuit instead.
- Very breathable
- Arms aren't restricted in the slightest.
- Great for warmer, but still wetsuit legal tris. You still get a little added warmth & buoyancy, but don't have to hassle with a full suit or a long john.
- Easy & quick to take off in transition. Unzip & pull down to waist when you get out of the water, flies right off when you're at your transition area.
- Gets lots of reassuring compliments on it, e.g. "that's a bad@$$ suit man, where'd you get that?! You look JACKED in that thing!" :D (more of a side benefit, if anything).
- Watch out for the neck Velcro. From a personal experience, you might want to leave the neck ever so slightly looser. I was racing 2 months ago and was starting to get choked by the neck after adjusting it to what felt like a "comfy" fit. Not exactly the best feeling to have when you're swimming in the middle of a lake :( That might be more of a personal issue than a design issue, though.
Love it, would definitely recommend. I'd say more 4.5/4.75 star because of the neck issue I have with it.
On a side note, make sure your finger nails are clipped down as far as they can go before using. My suit is only 6 months old, but I already have a few tiny tears in the seat from pulling it up.