- PBS-favorite Arthur stars in this interactive story originally published by Living Books
- A fun tale for children about resolving conflicts and helping their friends
- "I am excited to see these engaging interactive versions of my books available to kids everywhere once again. Thanks Wanderful! " - Marc Brown, Author of the Arthur series of books
Arthur’s Birthday is an enchanting interactive reading experience with fully animated content featuring Arthur, star of the longest running children’s animated show in history. Wanderful brings every page of this heart-warming Marc Brown story to life. Arthur and Muffy are each planning their birthday parties for next Saturday afternoon. How will their friends decide which to attend? Read and play inside each of the fully animated pages, where everything comes to life for hours of delightful story fun as Arthur creates a solution that includes everyone. In English and Spanish.
• Interactive storybook with 13 animated pages in UK English and French
• Change language from any page in the story
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when clicked
• All words are "active" for extended word play and language learning – click on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden surprise is on each page –can you find all the confetti?
• Two story modes: "Read to Me" and the fully interactive "Let Me Play, with multiple settings to further customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Parental tips help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 33 page overview of Wanderful Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Arthur’s Birthday Classroom Activities guide
• The full 61 page Classroom Activities guide is also available
Wanderful’s goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope Arthur’s Birthday provides your family, children and students with hours of delightful reading and story play.
Arthur’s Birthday is written by Marc Brown. Over 65 Million Arthur books are in print and the Arthur TV show is the longest running children’s animated show in history.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This app:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but has links to other Wanderful Apps
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
• uses analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data