Fisher-Price Bath Center, Rainforest
- Ships in certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- 3 stages of use: newborn, infant and older infant or toddler
- A cushiony sling that adjusts to support newborns and infants and then removes for toddlers
- Includes head support for baby and soft arm cushions to keep mom or dad comfortable while washing their little one
- Comes with fun rainforest friends like a frog cup, toucan sifter and monkey teether
It makes bath time more comfortable for baby and you, and grows with your child from newborn to toddler. It's designed with a special feature a cushiony sling that adjusts to support newborns and infants, and then removes for toddlers. For your newborn, use the cradle sling position with head support for extra stability, and then convert it to the reclined support position for older infants. Remove the sling when your toddler is ready to sit up in the tub. Soft arm cushions provide comfort while you're leaning in to bathe your child. The Rainforest theme coordinates with your other Fisher Price baby gear, and a drain with plug makes emptying and cleaning easy.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
It also was quite hard to figure out how to adjust the net to get baby to submerge in the water at all. After many unsuccessful baths with baby screaming like a banshee from being suspended above the water and cold. We could not lower the sling to allow baby to hang because the small "shelf" in the tub was right in her back. I finally tried placing the sling in the tub backwards from what is shown in the picture so that she was able to set her bum on the shelf like a toddler would do, but still supported by the sling. She got to be in the warm water and actually calmed down and relaxed! Success! :)
I have ordered a new bath to try in the sink with her fancy spray hose attachment for the faucet. I also really like the "Tummy Tub" I might end up trying one of those!