- 商品尺寸: 153 x 128.3 x 71.5 cm
- 商品重量: 50.8 Kg
- 发货重量: 56.8 Kg
- ASIN: B00BQ59VTE
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
Dyna-Glo Heavy Duty Stainless Charcoal Grill Stainless 超大
- (2) charcoal basket adjustment tray systems for the ultimate heat control options and cooking flexibility
- (4) cast iron porcelain enameled heavy duty cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in natural juices
- Stainless steel lid assembly with double-wall liner, Stainless steel smoke stack with adjustable flu cap, side vents
- Heavy duty 8" resin wheels with 3" locking casters provide excellent maneuverability, side shelves, storage basket and bottle opener
- 816 square Inch of total cooking area offers cooking space for all your grilling needs; Grill up to 30 hamburgers at one time
There's nothing like the taste of charcoal grilled meat and the Dyna-Glo Heavy-Duty Charcoal Grill with Cast Iron Grates is a no-hassle way to prepare burgers, ribs, steaks, and more. The frame is made from solid steel and features casters for mobility and a bottom wire-rack shelf for storage of charcoal bags and other tools. The charcoal tray is easy to load and features a hand crank to adjust the distance of the coals to control the cooking temperature. A removable ash pan makes clean-up quick and easy. The hood features a built-in temperature gauge with a smoke-stack and flue that allow for greater temperature adjustments, making sure your food is cooked perfectly every time. The cast iron coal door and hood lid are both double wall to retain heat. Side tables make a handy preparation area. The cast iron cook grates are porcelain-enameled to improve heat transfer and prevent the food from sticking. About GHP Group GHP Group creates electric fireplaces, accessories, log sets, and other heating options found in homes across America. With years of experience and a close attention to detail, their products exceed industry standards of safety, quality, durability, and functionality. Whether you're warming a room or just making a relaxing glow, there's a GHP Pleasant Hearth product for you. Dimensions: 51.3L x 27.36W x 50.08H in.. Sturdy steel base. Black or natural steel finishes available. 568 square-inch total cooking area. For use with charcoal fuel. Smoke stack with flue for temperature adjustment. Tray adjustment crank for fine-tuning.
尺寸: 超大 | 颜色: Stainless
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Supplies Needed: 2 rolls of 15 ft self-stick Nomex (.875 x .5 inch Lavalock is what I used); a tube of high heat food grade silicone (the red kind); 2 sheets of 6 in x 11 in sheet metal and screws ( to cover the damper).
Step 1: Assemble the grill per the instructions. Seal anything that attaches to the fire box with the silicone (screws, smoke stack, and thermometer). There will also be small holes in the corner of the firebox door you will need to seal and the welds along the lid. Do not install the dampers, you will not need them.
Step 2: Attach the sheet metal pieces to inside of the grill to cover the damper holes. The dampers are part of the problem with this grill because they don’t close properly so we must seal them to reduce the heat.
Step 3: Seal up the grill with Nomex Strips. Apply the Nomex strips around the Lid and on the grill where the lid touches when it closes. Apply Nomex strips around the firebox door openings, and under the grill on the back where the ash catcher and bottom of grill. True up the lid by loosening/tightening the hinges.
Step 4: Line the ash catcher with foil for easy clean up. Follow instructions for seasoning the grill and do your first burn off. This will allow you to see if there are any leaks you missed because smoke will be coming out of it.
Operating instructions: Now that the grill is sealed, you should be able to maintain a 250 degree temperature with everything closed. Even after sealing, there are still enough air gaps to slightly feed the fire, but not extinguish it. To increase the heat, you can slightly pull out the ash catcher which gives you air from the back bottom, crack open the firebox door which gives you air from the front, and open the flute to get the air moving across the grill. I had to cut off the top stopper on the flute to allow the flute to close all the way. To use this as a smoker, you will put your charcoal and soaked wood on the right side with a pan of water on the grates. Your meat goes on the left side with a drip pan under. This will let the smoke move across the meat since the smoke stack is on the left side. I hope this helps.
1) Love the double coal lift system
2) Love the chimney stack.
3) Ash collection tray is a plus also.
4) Also like the dual vents on the sides.
5) Both the grill cooking surfaces and the coal trays are of sturdy material.
6) Grill arrived in perfect order with all the parts needed
7) very simple easy to follow instructions. would have taken an hour to assemble by myself (i am very handy with tools etc) if i did not do the modifications below. (added another 2 hours)
Now the negatives.
The grill is leaky, meaning it is not sealed. which won't allow for good temperature control so i added a few things to make it function perfectly which i will also list below.
1) Chimney stack wont close all the way because of a tab they put in. bent the tab back with a vice grip and all was well.
2) Chimney stack does not seal on hood of grill. added some 3/8 nomex gasket on the inside of the seating face then screwed it down to hood. problem solved.
3) The doors do not seal either which allows for air to enter the grill making it difficult for temperature control. Added sale 3/8 X 1/8 nomex gasket to this. problem solved
4) The vents on either side do not seal AT ALL. more nomex tape added
5) the hood does not seal. More nomex tape added to the rim of the hood all the way round.
6) Frame of the grill not perfectly flush on the inside allowing air in. used RTV high temp sealant for this. (make sure its food grade sealant) problem solved.
7) now for the collection tray. This has air gaps everywhere. Also sealed this with nomex but needed thicker tape grade. so used 1 inch X 1/4 inch tape for this.
8) Coal basket spaces a bit large so fairly large pieces can fall through. I have seen people use foil for this but i used small square metal wire mesh for this so that the pieces that fall into the collection tray would be smaller.
All of these mods added 2 hours to my assembly and another 30 bux in tape purchase but all in all it was worth it. Awesome grill and now i can control the temperature! Only thing i would add to this is some hooks for hanging the BBQ tongs, etc but i can get something at the hardware store for this and add myself.
all in all i am happy but its up to you if you want to put in the effort.!
I highly recommend following the seasoning instructions of the manufacturer as well as cleaning after every use (inside and out) to ensure the stainless steel stays nice looking as it wouldn't take long for ash build up to discolor. I also highly recommend the grill cover for this unit sold my the manufacturer. It fits perfectly and is good quality.
There are quite a few pieces and parts to put together, plan on at least 45 minutes to an hour by yourself.