+ ￥28.76 运费及进口关税
+ ￥36.66 运费及进口关税
Crucial 单个 DDR3L 无缓冲 UDIMM 内存CT51264BD160BJ 4GB High Density
CT51264BD160BJ is a single 4GB DDR3L Desktop module that operates at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard UDIMM layout of 240 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3L UDIMM memory.
Tried this memory and it matched fine w/ the existing Samsung memory in the Dell.
The two systems had one 4GB Samsung brand module in each one, so I moved one of those to the other machine and put both of these into one to have matching modules in each. Installation was a snap as one might expect with DIMM's. These modules were instantly recognized by the ThinkStation and provided a very noticeable performance improvement.
I've had very good luck with Crucial RAM over many hundreds of modules in the last about 20 years. The couple that failed were replaced by Crucial without hassle. Memory seldom fails these days so it's not a big concern for me.
Because I trust Crucial and this did the trick as expected I'm giving it 5 stars
- turned computer off. left power supply attached so case was grounded, to contain static.
- removed old ram , vacuumed out the 4 slots
- seated these squarely. very snug fit, check orientation before inserting
- booted up with F2 key, went to bios so mem count would be updated. speed listed as 1333. saved & exit
- computer ran perfectly. did a sudo apt-get install memtester
- sudo memtester 15000 1
- memory came up 100% clean no errors :)
i would definitely recommend this memory. have never had problems with crucial DDR's
static is your enemy. leave PC off but power supply plugged in, as this keeps the pc chassis grounded. if you keep an elbow or foot or something against the frame, you are grounded. also always always avoid touching any of the gold exposed parts of any board or chip. "midas touch" effect lol