Garden Girl Womens Bib Pants Roses Tan 16
- Wonderfit vertical spandex panels offer a sleek look with plenty of "give" for easy movement
- A multitude of multi-sized pockets for your phone, tools, gloves, shades and anything else you're toting around
- Internal kneepad pockets so you can move freely; Once you insert your kneepads, the protection goes wherever you do and there's no need to remove them
- Fully adjustable hook-and-loop ankle straps to alter leg length and create a seal against the elements
- Reinforced, double-stitched seams and easy-clean nylon spandex knee, leg bottoms and pocket panels for in-the-dirt durability
Practical yet pretty, the Garden Girl Womens Bib Pants are specifically designed for gardeners. They're equipped with two front pockets, two back pockets, and a leg pocket, so you'll have a place for everything you need. You can easily attach a cell phone pocket or your gloves to one of the accessory rings. These pants are available in different design options, so you can easily find one that suits your style and inspires you to make your garden beautiful! About Garden Girl In 2007, Petra Maison combined her passion of gardening with her design career to create a pair of gardening dungarees, and just like that Garden Girl was born. The success of the popular dungarees, which incorporated a feminine design without sacrificing any functionality, led the company to expand its product line. Based in Sweden, the focus for the family-run business remains on creating garden clothes and gear that are both pretty and practical. FREE gardening gloves with purchase!. Made of 100% cotton. Features 2 pockets in the front, 2 in the back, and leg pockets. Accessory rings to attach cell phone pocket or gloves. Features adjustable ankle straps and stretch side panels. Available in a variety of size and design options.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Are they worth the money? Tough material, ease of movement, well placed pockets, knee comfort. I would say yes.
BTW, these are heavier material than the Duluth Trading Heirloom Gardening overalls. These are more of a canvas, comfortable up to temps in the 80s with a tank top, but great for cooler weather.