Elite Core EC-PROCAT5E-RE-50 Pro CAT5E Cable RJ45-Ethercon 50-Feet
- 50' length. Stranded conductors for patching up to 66 ft.
- Perfect for portable, permanent, or live audio/data environments.
- Supports IEEE 802.3 with data rates up to 1000Mbps, Firewire 1394b - 2002 applications for Firewire using 5e cabling.
- Sturdy PVC outer jacket with O.D. of 0.34"
- Improvement in Near End Crosstalk vs standard Category 5, 5 db. better than category 5e NEXT
Rugged Cat5e encased in a thick PVC outerjacket for added durability and terminated with equally rugged Neutrik® EtherCon® Series RJ 45 Connectors.
- Stranded conductors for patching up to 66 ft.
- Perfect for portable, permanent, or live audio/data environments including connectivity between digital audio equipment such as digital snakes, consoles, amps, etc
- Intended for physically abusive or questionable environments.
- Can support IEEE 802.3 standards with data rates up to 1000Mbps, and Firewire 1394b - 2002 implementations for Firewire using 5e cabling.
- Sturdy PVC outer jacket with O.D. of 0.34" -4 pair 24 AWG (7/32) TC UTP -ETL Verified to category 5e -8 dB Minimum
- Improvement in Near End Crosstalk vs standard Category 5, 5 db better than category 5e NEXT
- Enhanced Performance Parameters
- All electrical characteristics proven to exceed TIA/EIA 568-B Category 5 Requirements: Near End Crosstalk, Characteristic Impedance, RL, Attenuationa and Delay Skew.
- Exceeds Category 5e requirements: Power Sum NEXT, and Far END Crosstalk - ELFLEX and PS-ELFEXT EtherCon Connectors
- Rugged RJ45 data connectors provide solutions for data transfer in harsh and demanding applications
- Receptacles comply with Class D according to TIA/EIA 586B and ISO/IEC 1801 standards
- Applicable for Ethernet networking in audio, commercial, entertainment, live stage production, DMX lighting protocols, industrial and outdoor internet access environments
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
These cables are in a TOTALLY different class. In all aspects, a truly professional product. You certainly would never need or use these to connect a PC to a router in your bedroom - that misses the point. These are for pro applications using Cat5e cables to transmit a professional protocol in a high-stress/high-traffic environment with the expectation they will be unplugged and plugged in again thousands of times, sometimes quickly, sometimes with a bit too much force, but always needing to work properly...
In my case, they are being used to connect AES50 digital audio snakes to their host mixing console. It is an extremely critical connection, carrying 24 channels of audio (essentially, connecting the rack that houses everyone's wireless microphones and in-ear systems - so - bi-directionally, this single cable was carrying over half the signals onstage.). It needed to be 1) reliable 2) be built like a tank 3) wrap up nicely (this is not a small point - try buying a 20' or greater normal cat 5e cable and keeping it from kinking and getting it to lay flat onnstage.) 4) and have terminators that would last "indefinitely" (which is why I went with the Neutriks)
I made a mistake when ordering thinking this cable had Neutrik ethercons on both ends, but, realized that was my mistake (and actually worked out for the best, Did not need the Ethercon on the end that would be remaining plugged innatball times, in use and when stored, but did need it in the end that was plugged/unplugged nightly.
The cable was everything I hoped it would be, and I expect it will last for the duration of this system. The build quality is superb, the cable itself is made of very supple rubber, so it lays perfectly flat on stage, the terminators are top quality, and the color coded ring on the Ethercon was nice for ID purposes in a sea of crowded connections.
These are perhaps the most expensive Cat5e cables Ive seen, but Ive already ordered two more (one with dual Ethercons, one with a single RJ45 and a single ethercons), Considering that I have already replaced traditional cat5's more times than I can possibly count - the investment in quality cables was both necessary and prudent. A bad cable can mean 10,000 people get treated to static during a performance, ruining a reputation and buyer's experiences, These don't just talk the talk, the walk the walk.