SmartCells Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat for Home and Office, 24-Inch by 36-Inch, Black
- Get relief and energy Stylish choices for kitchen and office 8 year warranty Made in the USA
- Rubber cells act like springs that feel great as they soften cushion and support
- Stable surface and responsive structure is not overly soft like foam or gel
- Low profile only 1/2-Inch thick Sturdy molded-in rubber transition edging will not curl or break
- Same cushioning technology used by Amazon Boeing Disney Costco etc Now available to you Also available as runners and custom flooring with options
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 12 条评论
SmartCell mat rules!2016年7月11日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I just bought my second mat for the sink side of the kitchen. I have the first mat on the chopping/prep counter. This mat was a replacement for a gel version..fortunately I bought the gel mat at Costco at about half the price I would have got it through an AARP ad (about the price of the SmartCells mat). The gel mat curled and split in less than a year. The curling presented a serious tripping hazard...really bad news if you are a senior with fragile bones. The SmartCells really works. I had developed tarsal tunnel syndrome in one foot from standing barefooted on Pergo...an anti fatigue mat is now a must as far as I am concerned. SmartCell rocks. Be aware, it is heavyish compared to some other options..but worth the effort. I like to take them out to the porch table where I can easily clean them. They are really holding up. Just be aware to train yourself for the gradation from floor to top (a gentle wedge up)..but no horrible uneven curls as the gel mat had. The fact that I decided to get a second is a serious endorsement.
Need to stand, cooking, crafts, etc. Get this for your legs.2019年10月26日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
Great when standing for long time. I purchased two more after using the first for a while. Great for the Kitchen or Craft table.
Craig M. Kelley
Great, Stiff Mat2013年2月20日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
If you find the other gel mats too squishy, or if they flatten out and leave you on the floor anyway, you may like this mat. It is stiff, but giving, much like the mats used under some playground equipment. I find it very comfortable both with and without shoes.