S'well Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 9 oz, Rowboat Red
- Designed to keep beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, our water bottles feature double wall construction with an extra interior copper layer for superior performance
- Our bottles are made from premium grade, 18/8 stainless steel that’s non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free
- The 9 oz bottle is perfectly sized to take on the go, plus it fits most standard-sized cupholders and small lunch boxes
- Vacuum insulated to keep liquids and carbonated beverages fresh
- S’well bottles are backed by our one-year Satisfaction Guarantee^The Shimmer Collection features a glossy lacquered finish and clean, classic colors that catch the eye
Established in 2010, S'well is the only reusable bottle that looks great and does good. Featuring designer collections that are updated twice a year, S'well keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, while giving back to those in need. S'well bottles are beautifully crafted and designed to last. Composed of non-leaching, non-toxic, 18/8 premium grade stainless steel, S'well bottles are double-walled and constructed with an extra layer of copper to eliminate condensation so they never sweat on your hands or in your bag. Designed to suit all of your hydration needs, S'well bottles come in three sizes: 9 oz, 17 oz, and 25 oz. Whether you're on the road or in the office, there's a S'we'll bottle just for you. Take your morning coffee or tea to go in a 9 oz bottle or fill it with juice for your little one's lunch box. Stay cool and hydrated during a yoga class or a long meeting with a 17 oz bottle or fill a 25 oz S'well with an entire bottle of wine for your after-hours celebration. S'well is proud supporter of the U.S Fund for UNICEF, American Forests and (RED). All S'well bottles are backed by our one-year Satisfaction Guarantee.
I use one for juice & tonic water. And I have one for traveling. This particular purchase was for the new 25-oz. bottle (the other 2 are the original 15 oz. size)--it's the one I keep juice/tonic in.
Size aside, these bottles are amazing. I put ice cubes in first, add the liquid, and that's it for a good 24 hours--actually, the ice often is still there and still chilling the liquid after 24 hours. As advertised, the chilled bottle doesn't produce any condensation. I can leave the filled bottle on any surface and there are no condensation marks left behind.
I haven't tried any hot-liquid drinks, so have no comments on that aspect of the S'well bottle. But it's a bit of a life-charger as far as cold liquids are concerned!