使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
Bookkeeping And Accounting In A Week: Learn To Keep Books And Accounts In Seven Simple Steps (Teach Yourself: In a Week) (English Edition) Kindle电子书
Bookkeeping and Accounting In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to accounts, giving you everything you need to know in just seven short chapters. From understanding the terminology to dealing confidently with accountants, you'll soon master the basics of bookkeeping and accounting, fast.
This book introduces you to the main concepts of bookkeeping and accounting, giving you a basic knowledge and understanding together with practical and thought-provoking exercises. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, Bookkeeping and Accounting In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: The basic principles of bookkeeping
- Monday: Different types of account and ledger
- Tuesday: More aspects of bookkeeping
- Wednesday: Preparation for the accounts
- Thursday: The profit and loss account
- Friday: The balance sheet
- Saturday: Understanding published accounts
ABOUT THE SERIES
In A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers not just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.
|页数 : 共128页||生词提示功能: 已启用||更先进的排版模式: 已启用|
|快速翻书: 已启用||语种： 英语|
- : Sunday: Understand the principles of bookkeeping so that you can prepare and understand financial records.
- : Monday: Learn about the different types of account and ledgers so that your understanding is taken a stage further.
- : Tuesday: Study still more aspects of bookkeeping in order to further extend your expertise.
- : Wednesday: Discover the vital preparatory steps before accounts are prepared so that you know exactly what must be done.
- : Thursday: Find out how a profit and loss account is prepared and laid out, so that you can understand and use the figures.
- : Friday: Understand the concept of a balance sheet so that you know the net worth of the business and how assets and liabilities are summarised.
- : Saturday: Study what must be disclosed in published accounts so that you can obtain key information about almost any company.
- ASIN : B0085NZR8Y
- 出版社 : Teach Yourself (2016年3月10日)
- 出版日期 : 2012年6月8日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 4991 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 已启用
- 纸书页数 : 128页
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 商品里排第127,504名Kindle商店 (查看商品销售排行榜Kindle商店)
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|