Half of the perfect team when working with Art Impressions - Sepia and African Violet - when looking for an "earthy" combination!
Sepia is getting harder to find - i can't help but wonder if Sepia is going to be retired.
There is a Dark Brown to works almost as well.
Uchida 1122-C-103 Marvy Le Plume II WaterColor Marker, Evergreen
- Double ender marker with extra fine brush tip
- It has acid free and non-toxic water based ink
- This watercolor marker is the ideal pen for your art or rubberstamping needs
- Make multi-colored impressions by using two or more pens on the rubber before stamping
- Available in evergreen color; measures 1/2-inch length by 2-1/2-inch width by 9-1/3-inch height
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 40 条评论
Love this2019年11月14日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
Use this for my eyebrows. Best one yet. Not a dark black but grey .
Disappointed due to dry marker2018年11月7日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
Marker was completely dry when received, so even though I love these markers, I just can’t leave a favorable review on this. I have over 60 of these markers and I have never had this problem before.
Must have color2018年5月8日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
Purchased from Canada where they cost so much more even with the exchange. Appreciate you can buy these separate from the sets as you go through this color more than others.
As reported for other colors of this item2014年1月21日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I simply love the slender "le pens" by Uchida but thjs pen by Uchids leaves me mystified. I don't find the ink at all vibrant, as is the case for the hundreds of "le pens" I own. The double tip is of no use to me whatsoever. Besides, they were all dried out in at least two of the four I ordered. I'm sticking with "le pens".