I've been writing in journals for more than 10 years now so I've bought quite a few, and have had great and terrible ones. I think this is a GREAT writing journal, especially to travel with.
- I only write in journals while traveling on the plane and this one is the perfect size to fit on the seat tray without feeling like I'm crowded or hanging off the tray
- The journal is maybe an 1" thick, so it has plenty of pages and is easy to hold in the hand
- The pages aren't too small (there are 24 lines on each), so I feel like I can write a lot on a single page. The space between the lines themselves are ample as well. I don't write particularly big or small, and I've never felt like the spaces between the lines were too big (wasted space) or too small (crowded).
- The cover print is very soft and pretty, and I love the collage style of the artwork. The word "thoughts" is a metallic blue, which I think is a subtle and pretty touch to the cover artwork.
- The inside cover follows the same blue collage pattern as the exterior but a little lighter in color.
- The front of the pages have a very faint (non-distracting) picture on the upper right corner (same image as the dark blue rectangle with the flower on the upper left of the front cover). It takes up maybe 30% of the page, but it's very faint.
- The back of the pages have a very faint picture of the leaf (same one on the front cover) to the left of the page.
I really love the way this diary looks. To me, it looks mature and artsy and doesn't scream "DIARY".
It's a little heavier than I expected but that's because the exterior cover is made of thick, strong material. It makes me feel confident that I can travel roughly with this journal and never have to worry about it bending or being dented by other artifacts.
- the binding lays flat at any point in the journal - which is FANTASTIC for writing in comfortably
- includes a built in blue ribbon bookmark (matches the cover well)
- the back cover 'flap' is magnetic so it'll keep your journal closed
- inside of the back cover there's a pocket (the entire size of the back cover) which I can safely keep souvenirs in without them folding (e.g. postcards, tickets, photos)
C.R.Gibson Par Avion 三折日记 GMT-1117 蓝色
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 10 条评论
Lovely, durable, and just the right size.2014年1月25日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
Aurora V. Adams
Great value- durable, functional, and beautiful2019年1月1日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I bought this product as I begin a formal journaling process in 2019. The product is as specified and is beautiful and has a surprise folder in the back to hold receipts or flat mementos. There were some questions as to the number of pages, I counted a 105 sheets and if you multiply that by their double sided nature you have roughly 210 writing surfaces within this journal.
Had to get it again2017年1月22日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I had this journal for a while and when it ran out I couldn't find anything like it at the store although I don't like having journals with the same design repeat I just had some fun crafting a different cover and I still get the beautiful pages, hard cover, and large pocket I love.
Amazingly lovely (:2014年12月1日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
It's my favorite journal and the hard cover is the best part with the magnets keeping everything shut. I love the sparkly stuff on the cover but just so it doesn't come off I decided to put some clear top coat nail polish :p which worked surprisingly good for me, now all the sparkles won't come off. It's pretty durable can take a lot the pages are nice and thick and spacious lines to write big if your handwriting is big. It's got a cover on the back which is nice to put little papers inside for storage also.
Love it2015年8月30日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
By far the best journal I've ever purchased. I bought this for a friend after it was given to me 7 years ago. The magnetic flap still works. It's perfect.