Meinl cymbals hcs-scs beckenset hcs/hcs10s/hcs14hcs16c/hcs16ch/hcs18c/hcs20r
- The HCS Super Set consists of a 14" hi hat pair, 20" ride, 16" crash, 18" crash, 16" china, and a 10" splash
- All inclusive range of standard cymbal sizes and types to complete a drum kit set up
- Traditional finish, medium weight
- Meinl HCS cymbals are made with a durable and versatile brass alloy that is crafted in Germany with a responsive touch and an unmatched sound quality in this range
- Drum set ready with standard sizes for full range of sounds - perfect for beginners!
- More from MEINL Cymbals: amazon.com/meinlcymbals
The new Meinl HCS Super Cymbal Pack offers a unique combination of quality and value and are a perfect for a first percussion foray or a great upgrade to a limited entry set. They are made from MS63 alloy for a warm, harmonic and balanced sound.This pack features a warm, responsive set of 14" HCS Hi Hat Cymbals, balanced and powerful 16" and 18" crashes and a dry and bright 20" ride with a slow wash. For the drummer who wants to experiment with effects from the outset, this set also includes a quick 10" splash for flavorful accents and a trashy 16" china for texture.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The HCS series of Meinl cymbals is marketed toward "beginner" drummers. As a drummer who has been behind his set for over 40 years, I have to say that this particular cymbal is pretty darn good sounding.
I have 2 Sabian HHX Ozone cymbals and I have to say that the Meinl HCS series of Ozone cymbals is very close to the quality of my Sabians. I would not hesitate to recommend this HCS cymbal to a professional or a beginning drummer. My only complaint is that the circular cutouts have rough edges. I would compare this cymbal to a high quality B8, hand hammered composition cymbal.
If you are looking for an Ozone cymbal at a relatively decent price, I would have to say that this it the cymbal you want.