MeshWe Bluefin — 将魔力触摸板连接至 Apple 无线键盘（白色）不包括苹果键盘和触控板BLUAW221 Case Only Case Only
- ***(APPLE KEYBOARD AND TRACKPAD SOLD SEPARATELY)*** Designed exclusively for use with Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad 1 // NOT compatible with latest Apple Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad 2
- Seamlessly connects your Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad into the perfect all-in-one input device for your Mac, Mac Mini and Mac-connected TV
- Fully supports the Magic Trackpad's "press-to-click" functionality on any surface (even your lap), providing greater ergonomic freedom
- Keyboard and trackpad are easily powered ON/OFF without the need to remove them using the included stick-on spacers
- Use your Apple Magic Trackpad and Wireless Keyboard together from anywhere - your lap, desk, sofa, bed, boardroom or lectern - completely untethered
Bluefin is an accessory that seamlessly unites your Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad into one unified input device (KEYBOARD AND TRACKPAD NOT INCLUDED). Its minimalist design meshes perfectly with your Apple devices, while giving you maximum control over your multi-touch computing experience. With Bluefin you can click, type, tap, swipe, pinch, zoom and gesture from anywhere you want - completely untethered. Bluefin's flexible design accommodates both left and right hand users, allowing you to place the trackpad on either side of the keyboard without any loss of functionality. Since Bluefin leaves the top surface of your input devices free from obstruction, there's nothing to get in your way when typing on the keyboard and you can still click on all the edges of the trackpad without any interference. Connecting your Apple devices is a literally a snap. Simply place your devices on top of the Bluefin and press into place. There are no extra little bits or pieces to assemble, fuss with, or lose. Once connected, Bluefin holds your devices securely in place, keeping them solidly connected together even when turned on end or upside-down. High friction silicone feet help prevent the assembly from sliding on smooth surfaces so you don't have to worry about it wandering across your desk. The included padded power labels allow you to power your devices on and off without having to remove them, simply by pressing your devices together. Bluefin is the ideal solution for taking control of your Mac-connected home theater setup. Whether you're connecting through a MacBook or a Mac Mini, Bluefin makes controlling your Mac on the big screen a breeze. No matter where you use your Apple input devices - on your desk or on your lap, from the sofa or from the lectern, in the boardroom or in the bedroom - Bluefin gives you unparalleled freedom and flexibility over your wireless multi-touch computing experience. Proudly MADE in the USA!
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Also some reviews stated that the trackpad catches on the lip of the tray making it really difficult to click the track pad. The one I recieved didnt have this problem at all.
Well, I decided to just pull the trigger on the best bet: the MeshWe Bluefin and see what happens. This is good for the desk as well as lap, holds well, quality feels good and the click is still satisfying in my opinion. It was also fairly easy to remove/set the trackpad and keyboard to replace batteries (read the directions, dummy). It's about as good as it's going to get I think. Some are pretty harsh on this unit in the reviews, but I feel if you've dealt with the other units and then used this, you would realize this is the best choice.
If you can't be satisfied with this you're SOL and your keyboard and trackpad will be eternally separated.
1. The materials are very simple and it works very well if you follow directions on how to add or remove your keyboard and trackpad from the holder.
2. I do not bother turning off or on my keyboard and mouse, so did not use the little tabs they provide so that you can turn both on or off. The keyboard and Mouse already do that on their own, or at least they go to a low power drain state during periods of inactivity. Since I use my computer at all hours of the day and will come and go on a very erratic schedule, turning things on and off are a pain. Thus, I leave them on so they can go to their low power states when not in use.
3. The only negative I found with this is that it connects the keyboard and mouse into a very rigid and flat unit. So, if your desk has any dips in it, your keyboard may be unstable! (keyboard rocks a bit) I solved that with a small piece of felt on one end of the unit where i use it. I did check, it is the desk and not the keyboard that is at fault. I just wanted to point out that it holds everything in a very rigid form that is NOT flexible. So, if there is an imperfection in your work desk area, you may find it once you use this to connect both devices into one longer unit.
So far, I am pleased with the unit. Time will tell how well it lasts and how well it stands up to being able to change the batteries (actually, recharge them) on the keyboard and trackpad.
When i first got it, it DID work but the track pad was not comfortable for me to lay my thumb against, as is my want, and just click the lower left corner. With the judicious use of a hacking saw and a small file, I "fixed" it. Now there is no delay and my thumb doesn't "bump" the edge of the tray.
Straight down action works(ed) well, but just wasn't comfortable to rest my thumb against it and "click". Now it is.
I would have given it 3.5 stars but for the modification.
When using my track pad on my bare desktop it was perfect, but I wanted to use one of the large mouse pads and it (the track pad) really takes issue with those. And I like being able to move it around my desk area as a piece.
This is for a mid 2011 (when purchased with my iMac) Apple track pad and keyboard.
But as they say YMMV.