Dual Electronics XGPS150A 多功能通用蓝牙 GPS 接收器，带广域扩充系统和便携式附件
- 谨慎注意 ：如需进一步帮助，请参阅下面提供的用户手册
- 通过蓝牙无缝连接，轻松添加 GPS 信号 - 您可在任何设备上通过蓝牙无缝连接，极大地加强您的 GPS 信号
- GPS 状态工具 - 免费下载应用提供准确的 GPS 协调性、位置更新率变化，可与许多设备和操作系统（如 iPhone、iPad、Android、Mac、Windows 等）配合使用
- 多种应用 - 能够向您的设备添加准确的 GPS 后，您就可以在任何项目中使用数百种可用应用程序，如汽车、航海、远足、健身、社交网络等等
- 电池使用寿命，随附 - 您的 GPS 接收器电池寿命为 8.5 小时，配有一个 USB 充电线、可调节的表带、12-30V 车载充电器和防滑垫，可牢固地粘在大多数表面
- 1 年保修 - *高品质和可靠性，无忧零部件和人员保修，优质的客户服务
- 尺寸 - 2.24” 宽 x 2.24” 深 x 0.75” 高。 支持 NMEA 和 Apple 协议，
XGPS150A 通用蓝色 GPS 接收器
支持 NMEA 和 Apple 协议，
高灵敏度 WAAS GPS 接收器适用于大多数需要 GPS 的应用程序
65 通道 SkyTraq GPS 芯片组
通过蓝牙无线连接到设备 - iPad（所有型号）iPod Touch iPhone和支持蓝牙的智能手机平板电脑和笔记本电脑（Android Blackberry Windows 和 OSX 设备）
可充电电池可持续使用长达 8.5 小时。
USB 通过内含的 USB 数据线充电
小号轻便：5.72 厘米方形 1.91 厘米深，仅重 0.45 千克。
包括 12-28V 适配器
Use this GPS receiver in conjunction with my iPad 2 from 2011.
Since this iPad 2 did not have a GPS receiver installed, I opted for the dual XGPS150A after a long search, although it was not the cheapest, but since it can be used in conjunction with the SkyPro app, as described in the technical documentation to receive 12 GPS and up to 12 GLONASS satellites, this dual XGPS150A seemed to me to be exactly the right one.
Use the Dual XGPS15A in conjunction with the Sygic APP, which has a very simple and minimalist design, but is quite sufficient for navigation, especially since it is free.
To the dual XGPS150A receiver
+ supplied non-slip pad for the car, boat, plane ...
+ the dual XGPS150A receiver is relatively small 56x56x22mm
+ Haptics very pleasant
+ 3 LEDs for status ON (red) / bluethoot (blue) / GPS (green)
+ after switching on, the Bluethooth connection is created relatively fast
- the GLONASS satellites are not supported, but they are displayed in the app, but they are crossed out
- Depending on its geographical location, the Dual XGPS150A easily loses connectivity to multiple satellites, often disrupting navigation with the Sygic app.
This often happens in larger dense forests which is annoying on winding roads with many branch opportunities, the same in large cities with high and close to each other standing tall houses.
In London, in the financial district, locating is almost non-existent when you're on foot, right in some parts of New York, Boston, and Chicago
- the non-tactile switch-on pressure point
- The pressure point must be pressed relatively firmly and held for a few seconds
- Procedure to update the software a bit cumbersome, because it is reached by pressing the pressure point in it for a long time and not always sure if you are really in the programming mode (needed 3 attempts to enter the programming mode, although the procedure is very simple)
- If the Dual XGPS150A is in the non-slip pad on the dashboard, it can not be easily connected to the included charging cable, as you must first remove it from the non-slip pad, then open a small, non-removable plastic cover after connecting the charging cable, the Dual XGPS150A receiver will no longer fit into the non-slip pad.
You could remove the small, non-removable plastic cover and cut a hole in exactly where in the non-slip pad and thus you could connect the charging cable, but thus the dual XGPS150A would no longer splash water and dirt protected