+ ￥115.43 运费及进口关税
+ ￥115.43 运费及进口关税
Silikomart 硅胶 Let's Celebrate 烤盘系列蛋糕盘 白色 20.324.87.0068
新品(2)，起始价： ￥172.27 + ￥81.20配送
- 1-fancy Christmas shaped silicone baking mold; made from platinum based liquid (lsr) 100-percent food-grade silicone
- Measures 9.2 x 3.4 x 9.2-Inch; round Christmas themed baking dish
- Each mold fitted with patented removable fiberglass safe ring; insert on mold rim to ensure stability and best results
- Ultra flexible for easy extraction, odorless and smokeless; does not add or take any flavors from food
- Guaranteed durability for 3000 uses; safe to use in the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer; dishwasher-safe; made in Italy
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 11 条评论
Works as advertised, great versatile shape2014年9月15日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
This is a great product and works as advertised. I have only used so far to make cakes. I used it to make a 6-point snowflake cake for my daughters Frozen themed party, which was my reason for picking this shape. The star is also useful for many other occasions. Getting the "ring" to stay in place inside the mold is a bit challenging, but having the ring does enable you to easily move the mold once it is filled with batter. I recommend watching the "how to" video on this product -- it help me to visualize the instructions better. The cake does pop right out with little effort -- but you do need to follow the instructions provided or it will break.
Easy to use and clean2015年9月25日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I was making my first Charlotte Russe for a dinner party and it turned out perfectly. The slots for the ladyfingers ensured it would look beautiful. No problems with any part of the dessert sticking due to the silicone construction and clean up was easy. When I opened the box I thought it seemed small but my dessert feed eight people generously. I want to try using it for a cheesecake next.
Great pan.2015年5月24日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I have never baked with silicone so the first time I made an Apple Charlotte in it , I was a little worried. All I can say is wow ! It popped right out and was easy to clean. It is smaller than a standard Charlotte pan so you might have to adjust your recipe, I had way too much filling. Leftover filling was great on ice cream !