Reiki is a holistic system for balancing, healing, and harmonizing all aspects of the person-body, mind, emotions, and spirit-encouraging deep relaxation and the release of stress and tension, and promoting awareness and spiritual growth. This comprehensive manual provides much-needed support for students and teachers who want to follow the best practices.
Covering Reiki levels 1, 2, and 3, this book conveys information in an accessible, structured, and interactive way to enhance the reader's understanding, knowledge, and experience of the practice. The final section of the manual contains reference material specifically for students who wish to become professional practitioners, and for Masters who want to broaden their training. This section also offers the foundation for additional courses or workshops on topics such as health and safety and managing a successful practice.
The Reiki Manual can be used:
- as student preparation before a Reiki class;
- as a textbook during Reiki courses;
- as post-course reading, or for reviewing what has already been learned (it includes revision questions and revision activities);
- by Reiki practitioners to help them practice in the best, most professional way;
- and by Reiki Masters as a guide to devise and deliver a Reiki course.
More extensive than any other Reiki book on the market, The Reiki Manual will be referred to by lay readers as well as devoted students for many years to come!