Stash Tea Double Chai Spice Black Tea, 1000 Tea Bags in 8.58 Pound Box
|价格:||(￥5.87 / oz)|
- Box of 1000 tea bags, great bulk size for foodservice or restaurants
- For Chai Spice lovers, extra spicy blend of premium black teas with double the spices of clove, cinnamon, and cardamom
- Excellent with milk and sugar
- Kof-K Kosher certified, contains caffeine, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea Company is one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his “stash,” stowed carefully as his “private reserve.” Today, the term is still used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I use 2 packets of this product in 12-14 oz of boiling water. I soak for 5 minutes then take it out and add 3 spoons of sugar. I stir this up. I heat and froth whole milk stirring the whole thing as I add the first half and then just pour in the second half. I sprinkle cinnamon on top and start drinking. Delicious! Definitely a dessert like drink.