I put this through its paces before writing this review. I am the smaller, female engineer of the pair and our home handywoman. We bought this to replace a Briggs & Stratton 2650 psi, 2.5gpm, 6.5 hp gas pressure washer that was always a pain for me to have to restart all the time. I used the AR767 to clean about 5 years of dirt, moss, mold etc from all these pavers and our entire driveway. Please note the safety boots on my feet.
1. Easy to assemble
2. Easy enough to move (it weights about 80 pounds so beware)
3. With a wand change to a fixed 25-degree nozzle (took the wand and nozzle from my old one), it cleaned quite efficiently. As efficiently as the old one, no but admirably for what it is. I would rate it at about 75% efficiency while spraying.
4. The Total Stop System is great. If you let go of wand the flow of water stops. When you grip it again the pressurized water commences. Fantastic time saver, especially over a gas washer.
5. As alluded to previously, this model uses standard fittings and so I was able to take my favorite wand/nozzle combination from my old washer and install it on this one. I like using a longer model wand as it is easier on my back.
6. The support team at AR Blueclean were very informative about making sure to use nozzles with an adequate opening as to not overheat the machine and shorten the life on the motor.
7. No need to maintain the air in the tires, these are hard plastic but they role reasonably well.
1. All of our outside circuits are 20 amp and were wired by a master electrician. All are dedicated but that did not stop the washer from tripping itself every single time! So be prepared to just use the reset every single time you plug it in. I need to contact AR Blue but my guess is that this is a circuit design flaw that they need to fix. So plug it in, reset, turn on the water, turn on the machine and go for it.
2. As with all electric pressure washers, the cord will get in your way. Not a big deal as the cord is long.
3. The wand and nozzle that come with the machine are pretty useless for big projects. For the price, this should ship with a standard wand, quick release on the end and a set of QR nozzles.
4. Hose and power cord storage are poorly designed compared to other pressure washers. This could easily be improved by modifying the backside.
5. One's hands get really tired and sore having to continuously grip the wand to keep the water flowing. This is a standard problem with all pressure washers so it seems.
Photos are before, during and after. I hope this helps those who are trying to make purchasing decisions about electric pressure washers.
- 商品尺寸: 39.4 x 58.4 x 80 cm
- 商品重量: 14 Kg
- 发货重量: 14 Kg
- ASIN: B004H4WZJO
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价