Tervis Tumbler Wright St Raiders 12 oz Tumbler 透明 12 盎司
- Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
- Co-polyester BPA and Melamine free construction
- Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in America
Toast your favorite squad on game day with this NCAA tumbler from Tervis Tumbler. The double-wall design reduces condensation and keeps drinks colder longer, while the polycarbonate construction allows for long-lasting durability. The embroidered team logo is encased within the double wall.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- Love the 12 oz size for coffee at my desk in the morning - keeps the coffee hotter than a ceramic mug and doesn't have a handle which I never use anyway or a lid that I HATE drinking through.
- Not top heavy like so many travel cups that are designed to squeeze into auto cup holders, so it's really stable.
- Just a good, solid feeling, product that you can get with your logo of choice. These are my favorite coffee cups.
- Don't expect this model to be a lidded travel cup - it's NOT.
- I've owned 4 of these over the years and one has separated at the top seam, and the others slowly become permanently stained/hazed by coffee to the point that they are pretty ugly. Tervis says you can return these for a free replacement, but it's never been worth the effort to me. I just plunk down another few bucks every 3 years or so and get a brand new one. I doubt that it's much more expensive than shipping the old one back under warranty. Since I use these EVERY day (and always with coffee), it doesn't seem like such a bad lifespan.
Neither of these really keeps my coffee as hot as I'd like for as long as I'd like but they're better than standard ceramic cups. The glass ones also keep breaking every so often and these Tervis mugs start leaking and condensation appears between the layers, a nice bacteria breeding-ground.
This particular mug managed to last since August 2016 so it was one of the better ones.
Lo and behold, I was able to find the exact same cup, so I bought two!
They're well made, hold a good amount of liquid, and even seem to insulate heat/cold well, at least for about 30 - 40 minutes. Plus they don't seem to ever develop condensation on the outside of the cup, no matter how cold the beverage inside is.