- 商品尺寸: 1.3 x 10.2 x 20.3 cm
- 商品重量: 18.1 g
- 发货重量: 18.1 g
- ASIN: B0049C911O
- 型号 / 款式: BC25-30PS
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
雨鸟户外产品 Coupler 30-Pack BC25-30PS
- 通用型耳机配件连接两部分任何品牌1/8英寸 Drip 灌溉管道直线
- 直接插入侧面均留有 self-piercing 刺 End of 1/8英寸或大悬挂管
- 独特倒钩设计减少了插入 Force 天然颜色混合所有 Earth 肤色
- 工作压力额定范围从0 – 50 PSI
防雨鸟 bc25 – 30ps 滴水灌溉通用 cm barbed 联轴器合身适合所有尺寸的1/2英寸滴灌管30-pack 。 本 barbed 联轴器合身快速连接两个件1 / 2英寸滴水灌溉管道在直线或抽头在侧1 1 / 4英寸或大滴水灌溉管道。 适配于任何尺寸的1/2英寸滴灌管和提供持久、 leak-tight 连接。 独特倒钩设计减少插入力和天然颜色混合所有地球肤色。 延长水单独植物连接1/4滴水铝管一端并把 self-piercing barbed 结束款 / 2.54 cm 直径或更大滴灌管。 用高耐磨防紫外线和抗化学腐蚀的材料确保长寿命。 可以用来上方或地下。 非常方便插入手采用防雨鸟的插入工具之一或 ET / 1pk25s hpun1 – 1S 、 hptcx 单独出售便于快速安装在较大项目。 专为工作压力0 – 50 PSI 。 耦合为方便多次密封 zip-lock 袋用于整理和易于识别。 * 单独出售10件装型号 bc25 – 10ps 。 雨水鸟 " 智慧采用 "
尺寸: Coupler 30-Pack
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Here is what we used for our irrigation systems:
(Qty 1) Timer Orbit 3-Outlet Programmable Hose Faucet Timer
(Qty 2) 50-Pack Drip emitters Axe Sickle (Pack of 50) Drip Emitters Perfect for 4mm/7mm Tube, Adjustable 360 Degree Water Flow Drip Irrigation System for flower beds, vegetable gardens, herbs gardens.
(Qty 4) 100' Irrigation tubing 1/4'' Gunsamg 1/4'' Blank Distribution Tubing Drip Irrigation Hose (100foot),KORAM Drip Irrigation 1/4 Blank Distribution Tubing Drip Watering Hose 100ft Roll with Plant Garden Labels
(Qty 2) 30-Pack 1/4" Coupling fitting Rain Bird BC25-30PS Drip Irrigation Universal 1/4" Barbed Coupling Fitting, Fits All Sizes of 1/4" Drip Tubing, 30-Pack
(Qty 2) Hose end plugs Raindrip 304G00UB 5/8-Inch Hose End Plug with 3/4-Inch Cap, Loose
(Qty 1) Soil / moisture / pH tester Soil Tester, Deepow 3-in-1 Soil Moisture Meter, Soil Ph Meter Kit for Moisture, Light & pH - Helpful for Garden, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor, High Accurate & Easy Read Indicator (No Battery needed)
TIPS on How to Set Up Your System:
- To make the distribution tubing MUCH easier to work with, just soak it in warm to hot water or lay it out in the sun for a little while to soften.
- Always a good idea to flush the system a bit before installing emitters to clear any debris.
- Create your lateral lines (1/4-in. tubing and emitters) BEFORE hooking them up to the main line.
- ALWAYS cut the tubing LONGER than needed! Much easier to trim off excess than to try to come up with additional lengths of tubing if mis-cut too short!
- Be sure to hold the hole punch at a right angle to the tubing when you punch a hole and you'll get a perfect seal around the barb of the coupling.
- Place the emitter stakes strategically so that the plant's root ball will be kept damp but not soaked.
- Adjust the flow for each plant and again every season according to the plant size. TIP: Remember to reaccess requirements as they grow and needs change!
- Your emitters farthest from the faucet will need to be set on a freely flowing adjustment due to loss of water pressure.
- Use a timer to water twice a day for only 5 or 10 minutes, depending on the plant's needs and weather.
- Test to make sure the moisture is getting where you want it. TIP: Don't assume rain means you can turn off the irrigation system. Leaves can redirect rainwater so it doesn't actually reach the roots!
- We didn't add a fertilizer injector to the faucet assembly this time, but we might try this step next year so we can feed our plants while we water.
TIP: Don't forget to Install a good filter and change it every few months or at least once a season, especially if you have alkaline, mineral-rich, or well water.
Why do you need an automatic drip irrigation system for your container or raised garden? Simple. Containers dry out so quickly that they often require once or even twice daily watering in hot weather. So just bite the bullet and do it. These couplings worked perfectly for our irrigation systems in our veggie garden as well as for the perimeter hedge, so now I don't have to lug around hoses to water them each day. A real time-saver that we should have done long ago. Recommended & will buy again!
I pre-punched the holes using a simple plastic tool I picked up at Lowes. It was similar to the "Drip Irrigation Standard Tubing Hole Punch" (q.v.) here on Amazon but cheaper.
When installing these into the 1/2" hose:
1. Squeeze the 1/2" hose so it doesn't collapse. The barb will, otherwise, hit the far wall of the tube. If you're really strong you could force it through both walls!
2. Wear a glove on your other hand. Use your palm to apply pressure to the blunt end of the fitting--it will pop right in.
There's an installation tool: "Rainbird Xeriman Tool" I might get one to speed things up.