|商品尺寸||29.59 x 12.19 x 29.59 cm|
Honeywell 霍尼韦尔 通用空气净化器可更换HEPA过滤器，HRF-D1 /过滤器（D），11英寸（约27.94厘米）
- Replacement air purifier filter
- Captures 99.97% of dust, smoke, pollen, mold spores, pet dander and other particles as small as 03 microns
- Fits Honeywell 10590 series, 17000 series, 50100 series, and 50101
- Fits Evercare 10500 series and DV-10
- Includes one HEPA filter and one filter gasket
- Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns.
- Replace 3-5 years as needed.
Honeywell，Long Life True Hepa 更换滤网， 99.97% 过滤效率, 包含 1 个滤网和 1 个垫片, 大约每 1-3 年更换一次, 适合型号 #50100，需要 1 个滤网, #17000，需要 2 个滤网； #17005，需要 2 个滤网； #10500, 需要 1 个滤网；使用 TV #201-012。
I've had these new ones over a month and have tried leaving them out (to air out), and also tried running them in the air purifier on high to speed up the off gas process. I end up with a headache after running it for about 5 minutes and have to turn it off. - So much for something that's supposed to improve the quality of the air!
Plus, with having to get two smaller filters and stack them (since the large ones are no longer made and you're supposed to get the two smaller ones instead) there's twice as much plastic to off gas, since each filter has a plastic/rubber top and bottom - instead of just one top and bottom of a larger one.
2 friends bought dyson air purifiers recently. Although they're crazy expensive, their filters did not off gas. - Brand new, right out of the box, no smell.
I like this air purifier, but I do not want to buy more of these filters for it. Hopefully I can find better off market ones next year - or this year if the smell doesn't go away soon!
I was left with the option of either purchasing an entirely new air filter, buying two of this filter, or rolling the dice on a 3rd party OEM replacement filter. I decided to buy two of these filters since I at least knew they would fit, and I could get decent quality.
- Two of the HRF-D1 fit the 17007-HD correctly, without need for the foam filler they provide.
- Pre-filter fits as you would expect.
- Large reduction on filtering surface area. Really unacceptable.
- Weird smell off the filters.... it's not as bad as some reviews say but it's noticeable. The review that says it's a "playdough" smell is pretty accurate. If you want ZERO smell off the filter this is will probably be a deal-breaker. If you are OK with an "off" odor for the first 48+ hours of runtime it's really not that bad - I ran the filters in my bedroom from the start and didn't mind it that much.
Honeywell forced my hand by only manufacturing one filter type, so I had no good options. It works, but it reduces performance of my filter. I won't buy Honeywell brand products again in the future.
the BAD. first need to buy 2 for my unit costs a lot more than 1 large proper filter. loss of 20% of surface filter area. the mesh on the outside is course ...compared to original which was a fine white lint filter. The playdough smell is strong once unit is turned on. makes me want to cough.
Totally different from when i bought unit about 5 years ago and the air smelled pure coming out at first use.
really many filters (media) i have used recently have continued to get cheaper built. just been watching this trend as the metal, screening, media, frames disappear or get lower quality.
I bought this expensive name brand since i hope at least the hepa portion of the media is actually hepa still so i didn't want to try the generics which have bad reviews anyway and look like someone made em in a barrel. Hope the smell goes away. if u have time u might want to air it out first somewhere.
I put the carbon pre filter on it. the box probably has enough for 2 or 3 replacements on my unit. comes with a template for one honeywell unit that i don't own. there are lines pressed on the carbon filter sheet for cutting guide and 2 velco pieces.
sorry for the bad news .