Farberware Millennium Nonstick Aluminum 12-Piece Cookware Set, Bronze
- Long lasting DuPont Teflon Professional with Metal Guard nonstick coating is safe for use with metal utensils; Food releases easily and cleanup is effortless
- Richly colored porcelain enamel offers a beautiful finish that resists stains and is easy to clean; The pans heat evenly throughout for perfect cooking performance
- Glass lids let you monitor cooking progress without releasing moisture or nutrients
- Comfortable, riveted handles are secure and oven safe to 350-Degree F
- Lifetime limited warranty
10570 Color: Brown Features: -Set includes 1-Quart and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans; 6-Quart Covered Stockpot; 8-Inch and 10-Inch Open Skillets; 3-Quart Covered Saute, 2 prestige kitchen tools (slotted spoon and slotted turner). -Sleek contemporary style. -Stainless protector surrounds the thick aluminum base, providing perfect heat distribution across the bottom of pan. -Silicone enhanced handles are riveted securely to the pan and comfortable to hold. Color: Material: -Aluminum. Number of Items Included: -12. Color Black - Hardware Material: -Aluminum. Color Red - Hardware Material: -Aluminum. Dimensions: Skillets Overall Depth - Front to Back: -10 Inches. Skillets Overall Depth - Front to Back: -8 Inches. Color Red - Overall Product Weight: -16.9 Pounds. Color Brown - Overall Product Weight: -17 Pounds.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
He informed me that he was moving out so I immediately started preparing to buy $1000+ worth of pans and was researching calphalon and all clad and a host of brands. Then I thought to search for the identical pans that he had. Farberware Millennium- under $100? I couldn't click the buy it now button fast enough.
Pans are packed well and the construction/usability doesn't seem to have changed in the past few years. I can't recommend these enough.