|商品尺寸||21.01 x 13 x 2.54 cm; 90.72 克|
Tripp Lite Minicom PS2 转 USB 转换器,适用于 KVM 开关和扩展器,纯硬件解决方案,符合 TAA GSA,3 年保修 (0DT60002)
Tripp Lite Minicom PS2 to USB Converter for KVM Switch and Extender, Pure Hardware Solution, TAA GSA Compliant, 3-Year Warranty (0DT60002)
- 兼容 PS/2 服务器/KVM 交换机/KVM 扩展器
- 纯硬件解决方案 - 无软件/网络冲突
- 体积小巧，即插即用。本产品不适用于“无线” USB 鼠标和键盘。
- 符合美国联邦贸易协议法案(TAA)的 GSA 计划购买
- Compatible with PS/2 servers/KVM switches/KVM extenders
- Pure hardware solution - no software/network conflicts
- No need for external power
- Compact size, plug and play.This item will not work with “Wireless” USB mice and keyboards
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
保留您的 PS/2 传统设备! PS/2 到 USB 转换器,一款小巧的即插即用转换器,将 PS/2 设备从过时的设备转换为当今数据中心的宝贵工具。 这款适配器不倡导 - Inchrip和更换英寸 IT 解决方案,通过重新利用和更新现有的 IT 设备来保留过去的投资。 一旦您遇到了设置 KVM 开关的麻烦,例如,扔掉并从头开始是不方便和昂贵的。 使用 PS/2 到 USB 转换器,您的机架生活变得更加轻松:现在您可以将 KVM 开关与新一代 USB 键盘和鼠标一起使用。 无论您的 PS/2 KVM 开关是否来自 Minicom ,您仍然可以延长已经购买的 IT 设备的使用寿命。 使用 PS/2 到 USB 转换器,您可以将 PS/2 设备(KVM 开关、KVM 扩展器和服务器)与 USB 键盘和鼠标一起使用。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
It's and ACTIVE device, and converted latest USB KB+Mice to PS/2. It worked with all devices that I plugged in, with some minor issues.
USB Hubs are usable (unless power constrained).
Highly RECCOMENDED for retro PC if you want to use new KB/mouse. Those cheap USB-PS/2 adapters work only if USB KB/mouse knows PS/2 protocol by itself (unusable with any device designed after ~2010).
Also works with a 2xPS/2 to 1xPS/2 adapter for laptops/motherboards that only have 1 PS/2 port for mouse&KB.
- 1000Hz mice and KB may miss events (on mice: too slow movement; 250Hz is ok...not tried 500Hz)
- Logitech Wireless Lightspeed mouse (G305) has to be active (click mouse) before it's dongle receives power (either dongle is connected or PC is powered). Otherwise dongle has to be relocated in another port (just removing and plugging in same port does NOT make it work)
Here is what I tried:
- Raspberry PI keyboard w/ USB hub (mouse works in KB hub)
- old compact Hama USB keyboard
- Fnatik streak TKL keyboard - although in BIOS mode (tried once, but I don't remember it's behavior)
- old USB mice (logitech and Intellimouse optical)
- Logitech G305 - see receiver issue above
- Glorious Model O - movement issues (too slow) at 1000Hz. Changed to 250Hz and no issues.
Just adding that the non PS/2 USB keyboard I used has a built in USB hub; that could be a reason for it not working -- just an after thought.
So if you are doing something that requires good color, this isn't your device, but if you need it to get your machine in another room, it works great for that. It's also well priced.
Most of these units are very expensive. So it's nice to know this won't break the bank.
The cabling was a bit confusing (some ambiguity to the naming in the directions) but I called tech support and they were very helpful and got me up and running very quickly.
So all in all I think you will be very happy with this device.