I am always on the lookout for a wire-free option in a bra with extended cup sizes. This one had great reviews, so I splurged and ordered it, choosing a size according to Anita's size chart. I have rated this bra in several categories with stars for each one.
1) Comfort -- I would give this 10 stars if I could. This is the most comfortable bra I have worn in years that still provides decent support. I forget I am wearing it, and I think I could sleep in it if I had to. Very, very comfortable.
2) Quality of construction -- 2.5 stars. I've had this less than two months and worn it about three days a week. The elastic bands have already started to ripple in places, which should not be happening. My other complaint is that the slides that adjust the straps simply don't stay put. I often have to readjust them partway through the day, and certainly before each time I wear it. Somewhat disappointing in a bra this expensive.
3) Appearance -- 3 stars. It is a plain looking bra. It is not ugly, but it is certainly not pretty, either. My biggest complaint here is that it does give a bit of the uniboob look. Sadly, that is probably unavoidable in a wire-free bra.
4) Support for sports -- 3 stars. I wear this for low-impact sports, but it does not provide enough support for high-impact activities.
5) Support for everyday wear -- 5 stars. This has become my favorite bra for daily wear, and it provides good support for bike-riding, walking, and general low-impact activities.
6) Fit - 4 stars. I found that the bra in my size (by measurement) has cups that are a teeny bit small and a band that is a little bit big. I have to wear it on the tightest hook.
I think this is probably a great sports bra for most, but once you get beyond the D cups, it is probably better for daily wear than for most athletic activities. This is my favorite bra, but my search for a great sports bra will continue.
- 商品尺寸: 33 x 20.3 x 2.5 cm
- 商品重量: 99.8 g
- 发货重量: 118 g
- 型号 / 款式： 5529
- ASIN: B0039O1D82
- 用户评分: 313 买家评级