+ ￥174.41 运费及进口关税
+ ￥181.96 运费及进口关税
Waterman Charleston 钢笔 精细笔尖 乌木黑色金色边饰
- A nostalgic vision of the past perfect for modern times. Art Deco style recalls Roaring 20s chic but conceals the latest in writing technology.
- Engraved with an Art Deco design and WATERMAN's hexagon, the performant 18K gold nib perfectly complements this unique retro design.
- A tapering form in classic black and gold plated trims gives a design which takes you through space and time.
- Skilfully made in France, every WATERMAN pen echoes the genius of founder Lewis Edson WATERMAN, inventor of the first reliable fountain pen in 1883.
- Comes with a 3-year international warranty, which may be extended to 5 years with registration.
Charleston is a nostalgic vision of the past, yet perfect for modern times. The Art Deco styling recalls cocktail chic of the Roaring Twenties and historic signings of silent movie stars. Yet in true Waterman fashion, its aerodynamic lines conceal the latest technology for a smooth reliable writing experience like no other. Join the dance across each fresh page.
Item: Ebony Black GT
Writing Type: Fountain Pen
Ink Color: Blue
Trims metal: GT
Cap material: Resin
Nib material: 18K Solid Gold
The Finish: A tapering form in classic black and gold plated trims gives a design which takes you through space and time.
The Nib: Engraved with an Art Deco design and WATERMAN's hexagon, the performant 18K gold nib perfectly complements this unique retro design.
The Clip: Palladium finish
Also Available In:
- Medium Nib
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I have not always been so happy with Waterman FP's. I do have several but I have found some of the nibs (OK, steel nibs) to be somewhat inconsistent; some write beautifully and some not so well. This is my first foray into a Waterman with 18K gold nib and I have to say it is a sheer pleasure with which to write. The ink just flows across the page, no hard starts, no skipping, no drying out while uncapped. I have also found it to write on several different qualities of paper, an area where my steel nibbed Watermans don't always perform.
Needless to say, I love this pen. Let me add that it is a little thicker in diameter that the very comfortable Waterman Expert but don't let that deter anyone from purchasing this pen. The nib makes all the difference in the world. Some reviewers have complained that the nib is a bit small for the overall look and shape of the pen, but I completely disagree. Perhaps that is because I do not like giant oversized nibs. I believe it fits the desired look of the pen.
I have to admit, I am not a big fan of the design, mainly the thick metal band in the middle, but that's subjective and I knew ahead of time how the pen would look. I still find myself grabbing this pen quite often, it just writes too good to pass.