Sachi 34-029 Insulated Fashion Lunch Tote, Ladybug
- Fully lined thermal insulated interior keeps items cold or warm for hours
- Reusable - help the earth by reducing waste fashionable alternative to plastic and paper a practical way to carry meals or snacks and more
- Lead-free and bpa-free, meeting all usa government food safety requirements
- Easy to clean inside and out - use a damp cloth with plain or mild soapy water
- Top zipper closure adjustable length shoulder strap features an accessory pocket outside insulated area
- Fashionable alternative to plastic and paper; a practical way to carry meals or snacks and more
- Easy to clean inside and out ? use a damp cloth with plain or mild soapy water
This style has wide appeal for its wide zippered opening, fun colors and included shoulder strap.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I carry 2 Babybel cheese rounds, granola bar, Lean Cuisine dinner (lays flat perfectly, no more standing up on the side), a Rubbermaid 8oz square container filled with yogurt, a fork and spoon in a ziploc bag, and a big ice pack. The front zipper pocket holds and extra pair of earbuds, a camping personal size salt & peper shaker, toothbrush & paste, and a CPR mask w gloves. There's plenty of room. If I don't zip it, I can lay my two 32oz wide mouth Nalgene bottles side-by-side on top and carry it into my workplace. Then I take my bottles out and zip up my Sachi and place it under my desk. My food stays cold/frozen until lunch, which can be as late as 6hrs after packing my lunch.
I drug me feet with ordering this bag because I had specific requirements (entree must lay flat, front zipper pocket, plenty of room). I have not been disappointed. I've had this bag for at least three months. Definitely will purchase again.
*On it's final trip, the original bag became safe transport for a poor pigeon that had flown into a bridge and become impaired. He fit in the bag perfectly and made a full recovery!