- 商品尺寸: 33 x 30.5 x 22.9 cm
- 商品重量: 907 g
- 发货重量: 1.2 Kg
- ASIN: B0035KWVN6
- 型号 / 款式: Gilmour Turbine Rotor Sprinkler With Sled Base 200SPB
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
Gilmour 200SPB 涡轮转子洒水器 带滑水底座 200SPB
- 尺寸：10.75W x 7.84D x 11.88H 英寸
Gilmour 200SPB 涡轮转子洒水器带底座，可轻松将水送到您的花园或花园。 这款洒水器可牢牢固定在花园软管上。 旋转的头部提供水壶周围的水。 尺寸：10.75W x 7.84D x 11.88H 英寸。 由聚合物制成。 青色、红色和黑色。 使用方便，多流喷嘴均匀覆盖。 调整以覆盖全圆或部分圆。 静音水驱动涡轮电机，超长寿命。 耐冲击，防锈结构。 方便调节杆 25% 至全 70 英尺圆覆盖范围。 流量控制旋钮和 3 种不同的底座类型。
Gilmour Swivel Sprinkler- Trusted Efficient Performance
Gilmour swivel sprinkler is equipped with a water-driven motor for quiet and efficient performance. It provides full or partial circular coverage of 70 feet in diameter/3,850 square feet. The sprinkler features a multi-stream nozzle for even coverage and watering distance control. The product’s wide base ensures its stability while in use. A series connection provides an option of attaching additional sprinklers for watering multiple areas. This sprinkler is suitable for both mature and newly seeded lawns.
This Gilmour product will be free from defects in material or workmanship. If your product fails to conform to this written guarantee, go to our website for further details including shipping and handling fees as well as receiving a replacement product of equal value and quality. Note: copy of dated proof of purchase required.
Set-up in Three Easy Steps
- Connect the sprinkler with hose via swivel coupling
- Set partial rotary by using the two red levers (one for the left, one for the right rotary) or push levers together for 360 degree watering
- Adjust the distance control dial on the top of the sprinkler to control the spray distance
Gilmour swivel sprinkler is built from impact-resistant and rust-proof polymer for a higher level of durability. The wide sled base provides stability and prevents sprinkler from tipping during use.
The red control dial on the top of the sprinkler allows you to adjust the spray distance for up to 3,850 square feet.
The swivel sprinkler is equipped with an adjustable collar that allows you to control the spray rotation from full to partial circle. Set partial rotary by using the two red levers (one for the left, one for the right rotary) or push levers together for 360 degree watering.
The Gilmour brand exists to meet the needs of gardeners and home owners who demand the very best for their lawns and gardens. With over 100 years of lawn and garden service, Gilmour is proud of its heritage rooted in quality, innovation, and value.
Gilmour is committed to environmental excellence by offering products that are environmentally conscious and supported by responsible manufacturing. All Gilmour products strive to be in compliance with global standards of sustainability.
Encouraging joyful gardening, Gilmour offers its consumers user-friendly and meaningfully-designed products, no matter the scope of the project.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
1. Works at low pressure, in that it is operates and does not stall like an impulse sprinkler would.
2. Spray pattern provides nice coverage.
3. Very quiet, but that is typical of turbine sprinklers.
4. LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Gilmour will replace this sprinkler so keep the box and your receipt.
1. This sprinkler requires the garden hose to be directly attached to it for proper performance. For those of you who like to use the various brands of quick connects sold by Gardena and others, you will NOT be able to use them on this sprinkler without losing half its range. This was not a problem with the old Craftsman sprinkler.
2. The arc adjustment levers are flimsy and do not move smoothly. (May try some WD-40.) I do worry about them snapping off. But, I take comfort in that lifetime guarantee.
3. The base is very light and has problems sitting flat on grass. I use a rock to weight it down.
1. I found putting a rock under the front increases the range. This can be used to compensate for some loss of range if the pressure is low.
2. You can gang these sprinklers together since water can flow through the base from back to front. Not sure how this would affect their performance, but it is an interesting idea if you have several areas you'd like to water at once.
I was trying to replace an old Craftsman Sled Base sprinkler which had finally broken down. The Gilmour is similar in design. The Gilmour is less precise in the spray settings and the red tabs used to set the radius of the spray move roughly and are fairly flimsy. Every time I change the setting, I expect them to crack off (which they haven't.) Also, this sprinkler's sled base is somewhat small with no option to fold out extra side panels for stability.
Therefore, it tends to be less stable, doesn't always sit firmly and occasionally topples over. All this being said, the Gilmour is the best replacement I could find for the old sprinkler. The price was reasonable.
NOW it's September and the sprinkler is just about done. Half the time the head doesn't move back and forth and water is constantly gushing out of the bottom. So it's going into the garbage. Don't buy this sprinkler.
Over the last 15 years I've purchased nearly every gear driven (turbine) rotary sprinkler on the market including Naan, Orbit, Craftsman, Nelson, Gardena and others. I've also used impact (pulse) sprinklers, stationary sprinklers, oscillating, whirling, and various other types, as well as some travelling sprinklers. The current Gilmour has better, more even coverage, and is the most easily adjustable of any of the others I've used.
-Easily adjustable distance and rotation patterns
-All plastic construction which unfortunately is the norm in turbine (aka gear driven) rotary sprinklers)
I deducted one star because I think the head broke off more easily than it should given the circumstances. Other than that it is one of the two best sprinklers I've ever owned. The other is a Nelson 1865 Raintrain Traveling Sprinkler. The travelling sprinkler is my choice for a long narrow portion of my yard and is superior in high wind conditions that we frequently have in Kansas. The arms on the Raintrain can be adjusted to spray close to the ground so the wind doesn't catch the water and blow it into the next county.
Regardless, if a rotary sprinkler for large areas is what will work best for you, the Gilmour Turbine Rotary receives my highest recomendation. BTW, I ordered my new Gilmour Turbine just before writing this review. If I didn't think it was a great sprinkler I wouldn't have re-ordered it.