- Coopers Dextrose will help improve the flavor of your beer
- Coopers Dextrose avoids the sharp cidery characters that can be produced by white sugar
- Is designed for use with the Coopers Brew Cans
- A favorite with experienced brewers suitable for all beer styles
- Coopers provides the best ingredients and products for you
Coopers Dextrose contains not less than 99.5 glucose which is a simple sugar that ferments out completely. Coopers Dextrose avoids the sharp cidery characters that can be produced by white sugar. A favorite with experienced brewers suitable for all beer stylesFeatures. Each packet includes 60 carbonation drops. Makes bottling your beer a breeze. Enough to bottle 6 gallons of beer. Imparts no taste in your beer. Designed to bottle one batch of beer from your Coopers DIY Beer Kit. Dimension - 3.15 L x 8.39 W x 5 H in.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
The 3 star isn't really for the product itself, cause it does what it is supposed to do once it has been added to a brew, but perhaps the packaging (which really could be better) or how it is stored that it got some moisture and hardened up like bricks. I have some old malt in different packaging that hasn't gone to brick.