|商品尺寸||17.8 x 10.2 x 5.1 厘米|
|型号 / 款号||Not Available|
|包装清单||Master Lock Resettable Combo Lock Speed Dial Asst Colors Red Black White Blue|
主锁 1500iD 5.7cm Wide Speed Dial 定向组合挂锁
- ***技术比标准密码锁更快、更容易、更*发货时为每个订单随机选择颜色。采用防震技术，提供*佳*性包括匹配的密码指示器（字母、数字、颜色、形状、符号），以进行定制- 只需在箭头上应用世界上*组合锁，打开时/下/左/右方向运动
Master Lock 1500iD 快速拨号键，设置您自己的组合锁。 获得专利的 1500iD 快速表盘设置您自己的组合锁采用其*款设计，向上、向下、左右打开，而不是传统的旋转表盘。 锁打开速度比传统锁更快，更加*自定义。 用户可创建自己易于*的组合，包括任意顺序中任意数量的移动的组合。 对于喜欢更传统的方式回调组合的用户，锁包含可应用于锁定的方向箭头的粘合字母、数字、颜色、形状和符号。 这款锁采用防游泳锁定技术，比传统的密码锁更*。 色彩鲜艳的高科技选择镜面流行消费电子颜色。 1500iD 快速表盘设置您自己的组合锁有红色、蓝色、黑色和铬黑色和绿色点缀。 发货时为每个订单随机选择颜色。
Easy to Open In Low Light
The patented 1500iD Speed Dial Set Your Own Combination Lock features a first of its kind design. It opens on directional movements up, down, left and right, instead of the traditional rotary dial, with numbers or letters. This means you no longer need to see tiny numbers in the locker room where light is low.
Fits Most Lockers
The Master Lock 1500iD has anti-shim locking technology, this makes the lock more secure than traditional combination locks. The 1500iD is available in bright, high tech color choices, so it is easy to find in a locker room. The 1500iD Speed Dial Set Your Own Combination. Colors are randomly selected for each order at the time of shipment.
The lock is faster to open than traditional locks, more secure and customizable. Users can create their own easy to remember, resettable combination consisting of any number of movements in any sequence.
* When it functions properly, it is usually faster and easier than dialing a combination on a typical locker dial combination lock or spinning the 4 wheels of a 4-digit combo lock.
* It'easy on eyes that have trouble with little tick marks on dials.
* It's easy on fingers that have trouble with little wheels.
* It needs a thorough troubleshooting guide.
* Many times it just won't open when you enter the right sequence of moves.
* The shackle often sticks when you try to pump it up and down to clear a combination.
* The internal components are plastic and cast metal, not machined metal. That's why it malfunctions so often.
* Even though you can program it with a combination of arbitrary length, there are only 7,500 unique internal states, not counting the reset position. This means an internal state can be reached by more than one combo. For instance, if you program it to open with up-down-right-left it will also open with right-left-left because these two combos produce the same internal state. Another example is down-up-down-right is the same as left-down-right-right.
* Any combo with 12 or more moves is equivalent to some combo or combos with 11 or fewer moves. This is because it takes at most 11 moves to reach any of the internal states. (All this info is available in a PDF on the toool.nl site, just Google "toool master lock speed dial"). Programming with a really really long combo won't make it extra secure.
* Pushing the shackle down toward the lock body puts the internal wheels in the reset position. Several times the instructions refer to pumping the shackle twice in succession, and this is because they know the shackle can stick on the first pump. Well, it can also stick on the first two pumps, which also won't reset it. Pushing it down at least 4 or 5 times really quickly will ensure that it is really reset.
* If the lock doesn't open after you set it to your own combination, it's most likely because it didn't properly reset between entering the factory combination and your own. If this happens, the new combination is the factory combination followed by your own combination.
* There can be a lot of kickback in the opposite direction if you flick the button too fast. If you flick it to up really fast, it might actually move down below the center for a split second afterward, which effectively inserts an extra move in your combo. When you are setting the combination for the first time, do it slowly so you don't inadvertently insert extra moves.
* The instructions say to use the nib of a ball point pen to move the little lever to change the combo. It's better to use something less tough, like a piece of plastic, because the little lever is prone to breaking off. Don't use something hard or metal like a screwdriver or you might break it.
Overall I think it's too glitchy to secure anything important, but I do like playing around with it. I hope Master Lock comes out with a second version of this lock made with machined components some day. The concept is great, the manufacturing needs more quality control.
The Master Lock I received has proved hopelessly problematic and money down the tube, because for some reason they are not returnable, even when defective. I successfully unlocked it from the packaging. To be absolutely certain, I repeatedly viewed, via Amazon, the product "how to" video multiple times, jotted down sequential notes plus my personal combination sequence (up, up, right, left, down); and, following instructions, was resolute entering my combination in moving the dial "fully" in each required direction as well as not releasing the button but gliding the dial seamlessly through my combination sequence. Yet,
My lock will not open. Perhaps I could use it as a bright red seasonal paperweight. I know of no recourse or rescue as long as the lock is closed in lock position. I have tried both the package combination as well as my personal combination. Others, too, have tried but to no avail.
Unfortunately, it is a real disappointment for a product that initially I was wonderfully excited about and has great potential. For the locks that work, it is really kool! I just want my lock to work.