ROGZ Utility 大号 3/4 英寸反光 Fanbelt Obedience 半格狗项圈 橙色 3/4" Large
- The 3/4-Inch Fanbelt Obedience Half Check collar adjusts for a neck size of 13-Inch to 22-Inch. It's suitable for Dalmation, Spaniel, Doberman, Boxer, Staffie and similar sized Breeds.
- Do not leave dogs unsupervised while wearing product
- Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing on one side only
- Chain Strength can take up to 921lbs direct pull
- Suitable for Dogs weighing up to a maximum of 131lbs
- The 3/4-inch Fanbelt choke collar adjusts for a neck size of 16-inch to 22-inch
- Obedience Half-Check
- Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 460 条评论
Great purchase, decided to get two, answer to prayers2016年10月20日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I love this collar. The sizing chart was kinda off for my dog, but the large ended up fitting perfectly. Didn't even have to adjust it. It is made from strong material, and the color is lovely. I ordered it in pink then blue. The pink made it through a day at the doggy park, but it got so dirty, I prefer to just take it off. I take her old nylon collar for play. Probably more appropriate for playing anyway, so that another dog can't grab on and potentially choke her. A couple of washes with baking soda and laundry detergent on regular cycle wrapped in a towel returned it to normal. Be careful with the metal part, though, mine has a touch of gold to it too. A bowl of warm water and baking soda a d a scrubbing toothbrush also worked for cleaning it. It has been great for training my 50 lb lab mix pup, good for firm but humane corrections when she gets out of control. A firm jerk on the leash also causes the chain to make a sound, which immediately gets her attention. It also gives me a firmer handle on her than the regular collar. It also does not loosen when she pulls like the regular collar did; she is still a pup amd is curious about every blade of grass. She cannot slip out when she pulls back, and THANK JESUS FOR THAT!!! Good for her safety.
Best collar out there!2016年6月21日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I have ordered 2 of these now and absolutely love these collars! Sadie is a husky/shepherd mix so she is very fluffy and very smart which is a dangerous combination! She was able to pull out of nearly every collar or harness I had her in when I stumbled across these one day! They work great for training, she is not choked, 95% of the time it lays loose on her. The other 5% when we are out walking it works well to let her know when she is pulling to have her walk beside me. This has been my favorite collar thus far! Even when fully taunt it still fits like a normal collar would, but she understands I am giving a command and she responds immediately!
Absolutely love it! Buy one!2017年1月10日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I bought this collar for my husky. I originally bought him a regular clipping collar from Walmart, but he kept pulling it off when I tried walking him on a leash, refusing to walk at all. This has helped so much! He is learning to walk on a leash properly and no longer gets away! It's so adjustable I probably won't have to buy another for when he is full grown. He's only about 15 weeks now. I love this collar! Definitely a must have if you want to teach your dog to walk on a leash.
Well made but color is way off2019年1月9日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
We've used these collars on several dogs, always with positive results. This particular order was for a friend who wanted a blue one as shown on the web site. What we got was a very pretty collar but leaning way more towards aqua or even turquoise. We're hoping he'll find it acceptable since his dog is a deep red Golden Retriever and the color should look great on him. Maybe, but fingers crossed just the same and should it not satisfy him I know an Aussie Shepherd who would love a new collar. Anyway if you're planning on ordering one of these you might find the color a bit inexact, otherwise it's a great collar. Update one week later: I failed to note there isn't a quick-release buckle as found on better collars. That's probably why this one is a couple of bucks cheaper and for some, that may not matter.