|商品尺寸||29.79 x 21.59 x 7.29 cm; 2.77 公斤|
+ ￥256.34 运费及进口关税
Behringer XENYX 1002B 控制室
- *10 - 通道2总线搅拌机
- 2先进的 XENYX MIC preamps 带独立和精品 preamps
- " 英伦 " 的经典 Neo 3 - 带 EQS
- 此外 , 带 schaltbare 幻象电源的电容麦克风 , Long - logarithmische 60毫米的锥形 - Master - Fader , gekapselte 旋钮 , 外置电源适用于任何 brummein streuungen 和提供卓越的冲动行为。
- 发货范围 : BEHRINGER XENYX 1002B 混频器 , 外置电源 , 说明
- 模拟 Ultra Low Noise 高级 Mixer 带有可选电池操作 ( 2级 XENYX MIC preamps , 类似于 " 精品 " 的外部 – 麦克风 , 新 Las 水生3频段 " British " EQS-A500用于一个温暖的和音乐的声音4 symmetrische 立体声输入通道带有大 aussteuerung 储备和3个额外的麦克风 – 1 Post Fader FX Send 和1 Pre Fader MON Send 每通道 , 以 Monitor 应用以及外部的影响 - PeakLED 灯各种渠道和单独的、在所有 Mono 渠道 – Main Mix – 儲存裝置 Plus 独立的耳机和 CD / 磁带容量 – 可切换幻象电源的电容麦克风 – 非常耐用 , logarithmische 60毫米 – 19和 gekapselte 转动调节器 – 外接电源用于任何 brummein streuungen 和***的冲动行为 – 高品质部件和一个超耐用构造 , *超长使用寿命 ( 在德国由 BEHRINGER
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1. It has four stereo input channels (one is stereo FX return but can be used otherwise)
2. It has faders for channel level control
Bonus: Inserts on the mono channels
Though it has the faders somewhat crowded on the console it is still less confusing than an all rotary mixer in the heat of performance....grabbing the wrong knob and killing off a channel is too easy.
I expanded my Eurorack synth and I have long used Behringer mixers for my electronic music. I needed AUX and as many stereo inputs as I could get. For a long time I was able to get by with a Q802 but with the recent upgrade, I added a few stereo modules and wanted an mixer upgrade with more stereo inputs and faders...WOW HOW HARD IS THAT!?
The 1002B is the ONLY compact mixer with faders that has more than 2 stereo input channels. I really prefer to NOT use two channels for a stereo device. It makes live mixing a problem when you have to take up two mono channels for a single stereo device. (keyboard, effects, stereo module...etc) I need to keep one hand for tweaking knobs on the synths, sequencers and keys...AND use the other to mix as needed. So I needed (well really wanted) dedicated stereo channels, with PAN. (DJ Mixers lack that) I have one but it is huge and I am not DJing. I could be plugged in with a DJ...to their mixer...I needed to mixe all the voices on this complex no DAW rig.
I recall this mixer as I bought one for my daughter a few years ago...and ran sound for a gig of hers with it. I was able to mix her show with stage monitor setup (a two person EDM indie electronic combo) using all channels and the gig was a success. With MON and AUX (FX) sends this little mixer is hands down the best mixer I have seen in this size and price. If this mixer had two AUX sends and dedicated returns, USB and fader layout like the 1202 it would be a perfect mixer. More stereo inputs the better I say. If the Soundcraft mixer had more stereo channels I would have bought that. For a electronic music performance mixer this 1002B cannot be functionally matched by any other 12 or under channel mixer. Only one Mackie came close but - NO FADERS!
My dream performance mixer has five stereo channels, 2 mono with inserts and LOW Z mic inputs - PRE and POST fader AUX1 and AUX2, uncluttered FADER bed. I don't need on board effects, or USB. Until then...this mixer is it.
I have not had any problems with Behringer mixers...other than not having enough AUX buses and stereo inputs with FULL EQ and PAN...